Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

Considering that you haven't played anyone like FULTON..... ;)

825465774[/snapback]

Has Fulton played anyone like us? Stats don't lie and White House had a better offense statistically. They didn't score 30 on us, but it doesn't matter. This is about Greenbrier against Fulton. And I didn't see AE vs Fulton.

This is my last post until this weekend so

THE TEAM WITH THE MOST HEART WINS IT!!!!

GO GREENBRIER!!! WE ALL GOT FAITH IN YA!!!

Edited by justin groves 03

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton fans seems to think they are going to come in and BLOW Greenbrier out. While I agree that this game will be hard fought, I agree it will be a close game. Neither Greenbrier OR Fulton will come in and the other team will just lay down. Yeah, Fulton won in 2003, and they've had a good run, but so has Greenbrier. Yeah, you've been there for three years....but you had your first year, just like this will be Greenbrier's first.

So before they give out the title, let's PLAY the game.

Fulton Team Stats Through 10 Games

1 2 3 4 F

Fulton 81 81 87 87 336

Opponent 7 37 34 25 103

First Downs       

Fulton    Opponent 

Rush 83  Rush 61 

Pass 44  Pass 16 

Penalty 4  Penalty 5 

Total 131  Total 82

ENOUGH SAID!!! :rolleyes:

825465794[/snapback]

That's just wonderful. You know how much all of that means? Absolutely nothing. I really doubt that Greenbrier cares how many rushing first downs...etc. that Fulton had this year. The game will come down to who comes out and executes their game plan most effectively and plays with the most heart and determination.

Enough Said.

Fulton fans seems to think they are going to come in and BLOW Greenbrier out.  While I agree that this game will be hard fought, I agree it will be a close game.  Neither Greenbrier OR Fulton will come in and the other team will just lay down.  Yeah, Fulton won in 2003, and they've had a good run, but so has Greenbrier.  Yeah, you've been there for three years....but you had your first year, just like this will be Greenbrier's first. 

So before they give out the title, let's PLAY the game.

825465814[/snapback]

This game wont even be close and if it is im going to cry because i spent $10 on a sucky game thumb

dandy82- Antwan is a Smith Co fan.

No Doubt- I really have to disagree. Fulton has never been a team that just relies on throwing the ball up on a prayer, esp. since Robbie has been the offensive coordinator. Our style has always been to concentrate on a finely tuned passing game. If your guys are expecting us to just throw it up, you will in for a rude awakening on Saturday...but then again, if they reviewed the tapes, they will know our style and what to expect.

Go Falcons!!!!

Edited by msmoker21

I will ad this. Fulton key is there stingy and confusing defense. There offense will not win the game. They are true team that wins on defense. If Greenbriar scores 21 or more points they win. But you have to gfigure out their defense. And like I said do not lose the field position war due to their return game.

AE fans continue to infiltrate our Playoff thread for their own agendas and to continue making lame excuses. 

825465773[/snapback]

No one is making excuses! You must want us to make excuses but that's not in AE's plan. Yall won the game by scoring more points other then that, there's nothing else to say.

Now I want you to really think about something: Take Bishop out of the picture, where do you think Fulton would be? Just answer the question. E. Bish was develop into a player at AE you should give Coach Mitchell of AE all the props for ya gain!!! :rolleyes:

No one is making excuses!  You must want us to make excuses but that's not in AE's plan.  Yall won the game by scoring more points other then that, there's nothing else to say. 

Now I want you to really think about something:  Take Bishop out of the picture, where do you think Fulton would be?  Just answer the question.  E. Bish was develop into a player at AE you should give Coach Mitchell of AE all the props for ya gain!!!  :rolleyes:

825465832[/snapback]

I thought whoever won the Fulton v. AE game will win the championship and I still stick by that!

No one is making excuses!  You must want us to make excuses but that's not in AE's plan.  Yall won the game by scoring more points other then that, there's nothing else to say. 

Now I want you to really think about something:  Take Bishop out of the picture, where do you think Fulton would be?  Just answer the question.  E. Bish was develop into a player at AE you should give Coach Mitchell of AE all the props for ya gain!!!  :rolleyes:

825465832[/snapback]

Like I said, EXCUSES. The Fact is...E Bishop plays for Fulton. True he is a wonderful player (and we love having him)...but put him back on AE and I bet AE's coaches still find a way to lose!!!

Edited by msmoker21