Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone at school today was so excited about tommorrow!!! (Even our cheerleaders at the pep rally couldn't contain themselves ;) lol jk)

What time is everyone getting to MTSU for the tailgate???

Regardless of the stats... any team can be beat. I don't care if 9 times out of 10 Fulton would beat Greenbrier... there's still that one chance. I don't know cause I've never seen them play, but I don't think Fulton could beat Greenbrier 9 out of 10 times anyways. So... according to what most people on here are saying, Fulton is gonna beat Greenbrier... but just remember guys... there's still that one chance... thumb

Everyone is Greenbrier and surrounding areas (at least) believes in you and knows that you can win. Just believe it yourself....

I have enjoyed the banter this week...even while some fans think Tennessee football ends at the Cumberland plateau. It will interesting to see how some of the "so-called fans" react to the results of the game. HOPEFULLY with respect to all

That 3,197 lb D-lineman for Fulton who ran a 2.2 40 yd was a real post........and as the day wore on he lost a ton of weight and slowed down to a mere mortal ....and all of this being only 9 yrs old...of course he was a genius with an ACT score of 92 and skipped 4 grades. ....Coach Fulmer advised him to take the hardship route and skip college because he was too big and too smart to play at UT. Just joshing with you!!!

I have enjoyed the banter this week...even while some fans think Tennessee football ends at the Cumberland plateau. It will interesting to see how some of the "so-called fans" react to the results of the game. HOPEFULLY with respect to all

That 3,197 lb D-lineman for Fulton who ran a 2.2 40 yd was a real post........and as the day wore on he lost a ton of weight and slowed down to a mere mortal ....and all of this being only 9 yrs old...of course he was a genius with an ACT score of 92 and skipped 4 grades. ....Coach Fulmer advised him to take the hardship route and skip college because he was too big and too smart to play at UT. Just joshing with you!!!

825466373[/snapback]

;):o Hilarious! B):D

I'm going to miss those Greenbrier vs Page matchups...........

3sports Fulton is very beatable if your team takes advantage of their opportunities. If not then their athletes will take the game over. That's the way it went against SC. And believe me when I say that SC was very much in the game at the end of the 3rd quarter. But a receiver dropped a pass at the goal line that could have tied it up at 14 all provided SC converts the 2 pt con. And you can say that greenbrier is not SC true but they would have give your team a run for their money if not beat them. SC shut the run down and Fulton had to start passing to pull ahead and eventually win. SC's defense was one of the best against the run that I've seen at the hs level. Good Luck sat.

To add to an earlier post.......Fulton did not travel over to M-boro...."Scotty beamed them over"....except of course for the big 6,235 lb guy...he got beamed over as three different players....all of them all-americas....I could go on but the material to work with is too easy.....no animosity intended.

I do feel this game is going to live up to its title!!!!

Hey...No Doubt...we sure are going to miss the banter. and we lose the Sycamore people as well....I don't know how MC will play out...but you guys need to go beat on some of those region 4 guys.. ..when you run out of talent come back and see us.

I am still going to check on you guys.....EVERYBODY in region 4 has a computer

825466409[/snapback]

I'm sure we'll all still be conversing........

Which region is it that they all share a computer?.... ;)