Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

I have played against some great backs including Dustin Lindsey, Marcus Buggs, etc... and he definitely falls into the category with some of these guys.  Give him credit 2,000 yards, come on.  He had a couple runs where he made Fulton players look sick today so I dont really see what you are saying. He didnt have many holes to work with today.  Great player and a class act. No doubt about it.

825468019[/snapback]

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2,000 yards vs. Region 5-3A competition...is that really saying anything????  In our region, he would be average!!!

Like I said, he is a descent back, but not spetacular!!!

825468009[/snapback]

Which guy on your team was even nominated Mr. Football??? :lol: Oh, yeah.....now I remember. Nobody.

Great Season Bobcats! You guys did great, as the announcer said. The score did not even represent how close this game was. And Yes, I DO KNOW...I was there.

Which guy on your team was even nominated Mr. Football???    :lol:  Oh, yeah.....now I remember.  Nobody.

Great Season Bobcats!  You guys did great, as the announcer said.  The score did not even represent how close this game was.  And Yes, I DO KNOW...I was there.

825468048[/snapback]

You ever heard of TOTAL TEAM EFFORT?????? That is why we are hoisting the Gold Ball!! We didnt need your little "Political" superlatives, to have a great season!!!

Any of our skill players would be standouts on your Region!!!

Edited by msmoker21

Way to go Falcons. What a great win. Mr. Football ended up with (I believe) 4 total yards. So it didn't really matter if we had a nominated player or not, huh? We had Jam, Tip, Bish, Ish, & Cobb. I'll take a total team effort over one player any day.

Greenbrier played a good half. We played a good game.

BACK 2 BACK STATE CHAMPIONS...We'll look forward to 2005.

Which guy on your team was even nominated Mr. Football???    :lol:  Oh, yeah.....now I remember.  Nobody.

Great Season Bobcats!  You guys did great, as the announcer said.  The score did not even represent how close this game was.  And Yes, I DO KNOW...I was there.

825468048[/snapback]

I don't know...but the best player we faced this year was #2 (Bishop) from Fulton.

He was the difference in our game with Fulton. He was everywhere.

You ever heard of TOTAL TEAM EFFORT??????  That is why we are hoisting the Gold Ball!!

Any of our skill players would be standouts on your Region!!!

825468058[/snapback]

Have you played against Roger Herndon? Didnt think so. Dont run your mouth if you have never stepped on the field with them. He is great, and there is no way you can prove other wise. Fulton won the game, we realize that. But Herndon is the real deal. I dont understand why you have to belittle another player because you are a fan of the team who beat his team today. Give the kid credit. He will play college football and excel in my opinion. Have a nice night , and let me know when you come up with a way to take away Roger's 2,000 yards , then you might have an argument.

Way to go Falcons. What a great win. Mr. Football ended up with (I believe) 4 total yards. So it didn't really matter if we had a nominated player or not, huh? We had Jam, Tip, Bish, Ish, & Cobb. I'll take a total team effort over one player any day.

Greenbrier played a good half. We played a good game.

BACK 2 BACK STATE CHAMPIONS...We'll look forward to 2005.

825468059[/snapback]

Before you "believe" something know about it. 149 all purpose yards (76 rushing, 3 receiving, and 70 returning). Also , he had 7 tackles and a fumble return for 27 yards. I agree that I would take a team effort too. But , dont talk bad about a great, and yes i said great , player.

I really expected Greenbrier to....clear my throat....slow down Fulton's running game a little. LOL :lol: Did you see the moves that Fulton's backs put on GB's secondary....WOW!!!!

Fulton's miscues kept this game close in the first half but it turned out not to matter at all. Great job Falcons!!!

How many jock straps did Mr. Football go through today?!?!?

Edited by bigreid

Before you "believe" something know about it.  149 all purpose yards (76 rushing, 3 receiving, and 70 returning).  Also , he had 7 tackles and a fumble return for 27 yards.  I agree that I would take a team effort too.  But , dont talk bad about a great, and yes i said great , player.

825468081[/snapback]

The information was given to me right after the game. Sorry for the mistake. But we'll keep the ball.

Have you played against Roger Herndon? Didnt think so.  Dont run your mouth if you have never stepped on the field with them.  He is great, and there is no way you can prove other wise.  Fulton won the game, we realize that.  But Herndon is the real deal. I dont understand why you have to belittle another player because you are a fan of the team who beat his team today.  Give the kid credit.  He will play college football and excel in my opinion.  Have a nice night , and let me know when you come up with a way to take away Roger's 2,000 yards , then you might have an argument.

825468066[/snapback]

Dont twist what I said originally...He is a good back, but not even the best we faced this year. A Harris (AE), Hightower (Lenoir City) and Wilford (Smith Co) were all just as good, if not better than Herndon. And I dont have to play against him, I saw him get taken out of the game in person! I think that the last 4 years are proof that we play superior tallent and competition in the Knoxville area. OK, he was as great player in Region 5-3A, but MY OPINION is that he was just average (ran straight-up with no signature moves) when compared to the athletes in the Knoxville area!!! Jam Fine proved to be a much better runner today!!

Edited by msmoker21