Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I was there today and I personally thought that both teams played with much heart. They both deserved the best , but in all honesty the better team won. Way to go Falcons!

I was talking to some of the Fulton players after the game and they had nothing but good to say about the Greenbriar players. They said that they were by far the most classy team they have played all year ( that is just small country town courtesty for ya,, thanks Greenbriar) The Fulton kids Ibelieve if they could would send a great thanks to all you who were on the field wearing the green. You really impressed them.

I was impressed with all the Greenbriar fans before and after the game. You guys really are great and we as Fulton Fans say thank you so much for your courtesy. You made it a very pleasant trip for us and a great atmosphere for the greatest game in the world. Really hope we can see you all next year.

All trash talk aside Herndon is a great ballplayer and we all at Fulton know that. It was not his day just as every great ballplarer has bad says. He is a great player and I hope to be seeing him on Sat. in the future.

Ill close by syaing once again, Greenbriar thankyou from the depths of our heart not only for a great game but for the good classy, Christ -like attitudes that your team and fans displayed.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Falcons, we are proud of you and you truly deserve the 2nd ring. You all, players and coaches are champs.

I want to say thankyou to the Fulton coaches for all the great off the field Christian values that you coaches teach those boys. ( Ive been around you all and I know) I am pround of you all!

It was that mean Falcon O- Line that aided in this one thanks guys, way to go defence, you hung in there and held a very good back. I cant wait til next year!

Go Fulton Falcons!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FlyinFalcon_20

i would like to add something. herndon did easily run down a fulton player 4 times and stopped a touchdown. i knew he was fast but i did not expect that at all.

825468343[/snapback]

Yeah, Roger is as fast as the other people he plays, even though people don't think he is goin into the game.

Bigreid- I think he only went through one jock strap yesterday. I didn't see him gettin beat that much, and when he did fall, he was still able to make the tackle to stop the TD.

Look at you, still grasping at your little "strength of schedule"...we demolished those arbitrary numbers on the field!!!

825468255[/snapback]

Hey Stupid!!!!!!!!!!

I am not taking nothing away from Fulton...I am Building Fulton up

I have not said MIDDLE Tn is better..

Look at the post...Go to the website... Fulton is number 1...Stupid

what have you been smoking

Congrats to the real Fulton faithful who were at the game...not the ol farts sitting home posting trash.

your PLayers and Fans at the game where very classy...I'm sure both sides expirenced a problem or two but all in all both teams pretty classy

Edited by uawake2

You can talk about region 5 3A and the competition level all you want... The strength of schedule has had Greenbrier listed in the top three all year. Our combined opponets wins are higher than any other team in 3a according to Cal prep http://www.unapproved website.com/2004/Tennessee_rat..._1_division.htm

HMMMMMMM....It doesnt take a genius to see that you are arguing that Region 5 has a strong strength of schedule and that they beat "great" opponents all year. You stated that that "Greenbrier was listed in the top 3 all year"...and that "opponents wins are higher than any team in 3A." Look...we proved yesterday that the numbers are not representative of the actual tallent level....There were a couple of teams in our region that could have taken Greenbrier, and their Wing T. We played the best from region 4 and won 33-6 and the best from the West Side of the bracket and won 34-6.

So what if you beat some other mediocre teams from Middle TN...You would have been lost in the shuffle in East TN. BOTTOM LINE is that Middle TN ball is OVERRATED!!!