Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood Academy still has very good showings in their stands and i know there is no lack of support for that team. On a more relevant topic though, ive been thinking about it and i believe that if franklin runs thier Notre Dame I formation that it could be to thier advantage. That could possibly be the only way we can cope with thier speed on defense and be able to hold on to the ball. Unless we roll the QB out all the time with a spread offense, passing it more often wont work for us.

Whats that smell? Oh can you smell a hater in the air? But all jokes to the side I have listend to and put up with all the bad mouthing and degrading remarks of the Warriors. Well I guess my ex teamates and some of my best friends made the point.

But hey look at the bright side of things both teams are area teams Franklin pounded the defending champs( even though I really wanted to play germantown just to get pay backs). Franklin from what I rember from my freshman year was a decent team then and must be atleast good to make it this far, but i hear they are awsome with some key players.

But I really wanted to talk about and just pour my heart into. 5 Consecutive State Final apparances, 2000 yards Rushing in reach of my boy G-money's (Gaston Miller) grasp, 7 interceptions by Keaton Anderson who has to look up to just about everyone, Two Mr. Football nominees, and in the end what will hopefully be a great game and my boys will bring the gold ball back to 802 Warrior Drive .

Good luck to Franklin and Best of luck to my boys

Oh and by the way Oak Ridge should have been ranked higher, you guys were awsome.

I remember the last time a Williamson County school played Riverdale. It was Brentwood two years ago and Brentwood used there defense to beat Riverdale. Franklin has the same kind of defense as that Brentwood team, this bunch is fast and they do not miss tackles very often. Riverdale better be ready for a fight because this will be there closest game of the year. There is no doubt that Riverdale is a great team and deserves everything they have gotten but Franklin is 13-1 and is ready to win there first Championship. And Riverdale tends to play there worst game of the year in the Title game at home.

I remember the last time a Williamson County school played Riverdale.  It was Brentwood two years ago and Brentwood used there defense to beat RiverdaleFranklin has the same kind of defense as that Brentwood team, this bunch is fast and they do not miss tackles very often.  Riverdale better be ready for a fight because this will be there closest game of the year.  There is no doubt that Riverdale is a great team and deserves everything they have gotten but Franklin is 13-1 and is ready to win there first Championship.  And Riverdale tends to play there worst game of the year in the Title game at home.

825457598[/snapback]

I remember the last time a Williamson County school played Riverdale.  It was Brentwood two years ago and Brentwood used there defense to beat RiverdaleFranklin has the same kind of defense as that Brentwood team, this bunch is fast and they do not miss tackles very often.  Riverdale better be ready for a fight because this will be there closest game of the year.  There is no doubt that Riverdale is a great team and deserves everything they have gotten but Franklin is 13-1 and is ready to win there first Championship.  And Riverdale tends to play there worst game of the year in the Title game at home.

825457598[/snapback]

Franklin may have the same type of defense as the Brentwood team of 2 years ago, but this years Riverdale team does not have the same team. This team is a lot better on offense and defense.

Riverdale 35

Franklin 6

you said that franklin doesnt miss tackles VERY OFTEN....against Riverdale you can't miss any tackles or they are goin for 6....Riverdale has been through 2 years of losing....last year they werent even picked to go but this year was their year and so far they have lived up to it....they just have to put the finishing touches on it and i think they will....sry Franklin but Riverdale is just a better team

Riverdale 42

Franklin 10