Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i dont know who that guy is and i hope it wasnt heimerdinger cuz that would be some BS if it was. Walsh, you are a class act on the field and off and i wish u the best of luck in college. But in now way is any of that true and the hate between fans is always there during the game but after we are all friend. I mean id like to kill Hetzer every now and then but hes cool.

They came from Franklin! Some from Page but MOST from Franklin! Franklin was busting at the seams before Centennial opened and then they lost so many students that they fell to 4A. CALL4BRUINS needs to check the facts before he goes off about it being an unfair advantage for the Rebels that Brentwood lost some students to Ravenwood. The same exact thing happened to Franklin, it was just a little while longer ago.

825456247[/snapback]

I stand corrected on the Centennial issue. But I will say this, Centennial, which split from Franklin, has but one playoff appearance, which lasted a game I believe, Ravenwood, which split totally from Brentwood, made the playoffs in its second year of fielding a team, in its first year from all 12 grades. While Brentwood was forced to split, Franklin High is remodeling and adding space for more students. I'm not complaining, but it is worthy of note that the school board for Williamson County is headquartered in Franklin. I know board members were very jealous of Brentwood's state title in '02. Just think if Ravenwood and Brentwood were together, how heavily they'd be favored over Riverdale. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by CALL4BRUINS

Brentwood likes to say that Franklin does that when they win in a close game. Bruin fans can not take it when they loose to the rebels. They have to blame the lose on the refs and say the Rebels paid them to go against the bruins. It is really stupid for that brentwood guy to bring up

825456440[/snapback]

You're right, if one person says it, then that automatically means that every single Brentwood fan is blaming the refs. What an idiot!

Hey i dont know who that guy is and i hope it wasnt heimerdinger cuz that would be some BS if it was. Walsh, you are a class act on the field and off and i wish u the best of luck in college. But in now way is any of that true and the hate between fans is always there during the game but after we are all friend. I mean id like to kill Hetzer every now and then but hes cool.

825456497[/snapback]

It's not Heimerdinger. Why would Heimerdinger's name be J-Ag? Get serious.

Centennial has made it to the playoffs twice. They nearly upset Gallatin in 2002 and then last year made it to the second round, coming a point away from reaching the quarterfinals. I'm not one to call names, but again, check the facts.

Franklin is being remodled because it is old, not to hold more students so we can beat Brentwood. Franklin High School is the flagship high school of Williamson County and deserved a better building than the one they've been in for so long. And the school board is in Franklin because Franklin is the county seat! Unbelievable...

Guest region4fan

We had the same thing happen with Siegel opening and crushing Oakland. Siegel is ONLY 3 miles down the road from OHS. Lots od dirty dealing going down to make us have 42% free lunchers at OHS. And guess what all of it happened with a RIVERDALE ex principal as the Superintendent. When he left, they put another guy in as a n interim who just happened to be SIEGEL's new PRINCIPAL> so i know exactly what you are feeling. However, you have to rise above it and prove to them yall will rise again. I guarantee you that OAKLAND will!!

Hey man i was just going by the freaking picture he had on his signature. I get a lil poed when people make stupid comments like that and i know that isnt the way most Brentwood people are. There were also some franklin people that ended up at Ravenwood as well. I do have to say taht brentwood would be pretty amazing if they were together tho... just not physically possible to put that many people in one school.