Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

I watched the state championship on Friday. Riverdale vs. OR. Franklin is going to get slaughtered on the turf. THere is no doubt OR is the second best team in the state. They had Riverdale beat, but the football gods saw things differently. A huge fumble, right in Keaton Anderson's hands, a great play by Rahmel Oliver and if the Warriors miss out on those it may be a different game. But they didnt miss out so it was not, but trust me Oak Ridge would be Franklin. That game was incredible, I was impressed with Oak Ridge. Ask any Riverdale fan, that is the best team they have seen all year long. Its a shame they couldn't rematch on Saturday in MTSU because that would be a more entertaining game especially for TV audiences.

Riverdale 42

Franklin 7

825456078[/snapback]

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your exuberance!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this thread sure has gotten off to a fast start.

I'm predicting Riverdale to win by at least 14 and that is almost guaranteed.

I have been making correct predictions all year so watch out.

I predicted that Riverdale would beat Smyrna by at least 28 and they beat them 35-0.

I predicted that Riverdale would beat Cookeville by 21 and they beat them 28-7.

I GUARATEED that Riverdale would beat Oak Ridge by 14 and they won 42-28.

I predicted at the beginning of the season that Riverdale would play Franklin for the Blue Cross Bowl.

Edited by bhsOL

It's amazing what's happened in this region the last couple of years. Franklin has been around for such a long time without winning a state championship. Centennial was built without splitting Franklin at all. Ravenwood split Brentwood up and now we're seeing the after-effects of what would be a dynasty by now had Brentwood kept all these athletes. I'm pulling for Franklin at state, but it's a shame the advantage they've had in this region without ever beeing seperated the way Brentwood was. I also will say that despite that, this is the best region in Tennessee top to bottom.

They came from Franklin! Some from Page but MOST from Franklin! Franklin was busting at the seams before Centennial opened and then they lost so many students that they fell to 4A. CALL4BRUINS needs to check the facts before he goes off about it being an unfair advantage for the Rebels that Brentwood lost some students to Ravenwood. The same exact thing happened to Franklin, it was just a little while longer ago.

Edited by FHSrebel27