Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

Centennial has made it to the playoffs twice. They nearly upset Gallatin in 2002 and then last year made it to the second round, coming a point away from reaching the quarterfinals. I'm not one to call names, but again, check the facts.

Franklin is being remodled because it is old, not to hold more students so we can beat Brentwood. Franklin High School is the flagship high school of Williamson County and deserved a better building than the one they've been in for so long. And the school board is in Franklin because Franklin is the county seat! Unbelievable...

825456553[/snapback]

Oh ok, 5, 6 years to make the playoffs for Centennial, 2 for Ravenwood. I guess you still didn't get my point. My point was look at where Brentwood would be right now had it not been split up. Brentwood would be a dynasty right now. Go check those facts ol' partner.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man i was just going by the freaking picture he had on his signature. I get a lil poed when people make stupid comments like that and i know that isnt the way most Brentwood people are.  There were also some franklin people that ended up at Ravenwood as well. I do have to say taht brentwood would be pretty amazing if they were together tho... just not physically possible to put that many people in one school.

825456576[/snapback]

Well they obviously had that many people at one point for them to "split up," and I've got a picture of Brodie Croyle on my signature and he wouldn't be in here talking about the Tennessee state championship so look at the name next time. So, when you get mad, instead of singling out an entire group, just call out the person that made you mad.

Edited by CALL4BRUINS

Oh ok, 5, 6 years to make the playoffs for Centennial, 2 for Ravenwood. I guess you still didn't get my point. My point was look at where Brentwood would be right now had it not been split up. Brentwood would be a dynasty right now. Go check those facts ol' partner.

825456577[/snapback]

I understand what you're saying... but you were using fallacy to defend your point. But really, it doesn't matter. Ravenwood had to be built. It is in the past. Franklin is in the state championship playing Riverdale and that's what we should be talking about in this thread.

Franktown... I too have made a plea to all citizens of Franklin and Williamson County to join together behind the Franklin Rebels. It'll be truly a sight to behold to see the thousands of Williamson County residents that head over to MTSU on Saturday to cheer on the Rebels! This will be one of the most highly attended championship games in recent years.

It should be a great turnout for the game. I don't like playing at MTSU...just too big. If you put 10,000 in there it is still over 2/3 empty.

Riverdale v Franklin is a natural rivalry just waiting to be born...

Took a look at Franklin's defense today and must say I'm impressed. You've got those tho big monsters in in the middle of the DL and have them surrounded with all those big, fast linebacker types. I can see why you've had so much success...great personnel. Those big guys do a lot more than take up room too...they move and cause a lot of problems. From what I can tell, you also have a rotation on the DL that also allows you to keep them fairly fresh...even with some going both ways. We'll have our hands full with that fron seven.

I also noticed a lot of DBs up on the line playing the run against Germantown. That can be dangerous but everyone knows that Germantown is going to run, run, and then run some more.

Very interesting offense too...but that's another post.

Hahahahahahahahaha..................please pass the PUFFS, Riverdale. You have just hurt my wee lil feelings with that remark.

I will tell you that I will go by whatever name that I choose to go by, and will support whatever I please and WHOMEVER I please. Right now that happens to be FRANKLIN with Coach DONNIE WEBB as their DC!!

I can guarantee you that if Coach Britton was at another school and they were playing in a HUGE game like this one......and your kid loved CoachB like I am sure he does...that you wouldn't want to see him do well?There is NO way you would be cheering for OHS against Coach Britton. And there is NO way I would cheer against my son's  FAVORITE coach! It was hard enough when we played against them at Oakland to be against him.No contest when playing  against Riverdale.he has my LOYALTY , and if you can't understand that...then so be it and grab the PUFFS.

Donnie left OHS to go to be HC at Henry County as it was his home. He got treated like a dang dog there.So HECK yes, I want him to win another ring to show them what they missed out on.

Now why this is such a big deal is beyond me. Why do you want me on your side?? Good grief, all of you give me the business everytime I post. So you should be happy I am not in the trenches with you!

825456486[/snapback]

You're right about who I would pull for, but then again, all my name claims is to be for Riverdale, not all of region4. As the great philosopher George Carlin says, "Words mean things".