Siegal  1-9

Oakland  3-7

Blackman  3-7

Wilson Central  5-6

LaVergne 1-9

Domination ....Domination....of what?

CPA, Smyrna, and Oak Ridge all had 20+ points

825458842[/snapback]

Better look at the LAST Smyrna game they had with R'dale instead of ones early in the season BEFORE the defense got going. Last meeting Smyrna got '0' points!

The points Oak Ridge got they deserved cause they played a GREAT game.

Also the points Dickson got was a safety because Dave fell in his own end zone after a shoestring grab.

The points Blackman got, 2 field goals!

Also look at the Lincoln County game where Lincoln County got 0 points.

The CURRENT R'dale team has the MOST shutouts of ANY Riverdale team! Out of 14 games total, 8 were won by SHUTOUTS! How many shutouts does Franklin have this year?

Do I think Franklin will be shut out? NO, but I do not see them shutting down R'dale totally either.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson Co. 4-6

Siegal  1-9

Oakland  3-7

Blackman  3-7

Wilson Central  5-6

LaVergne 1-9

Domination ....Domination....of what?

CPA, Smyrna, and Oak Ridge all had 20+ points

825458842[/snapback]

They also then shut Smyrna out. In the first Smyrna game they also put 55 points up on Smyrna, in the first half. I'll take 55-20 at the half any time. Oak Ridge averaged 45 points a game. They were held to 28. Plus Franklin's offense is no where near explosive as, CPA, Smyrna, and Oak Ridge.

Well its me and no one on here has heard from me in a while but i have something to say after I have done alot of reading!

FHSrebel27

You have stated in an earlier post that Franklin shut down a good Germantown team. First of all no disrespect to Germantown but a team ranked 3rd in their region with a (7-3) ain't that good because we had 2 other teams in our region with a better record than that.

You also stated that they didn't give thier best perfrormance in the first Brentwood game. But I'm sorry because what team wouldn't give their best performance to win a game I guess you just have to realize they were not good enough at that time. So I'm sure your boys gave their best and it just wasn't good enough to win. Because anyone on any team are gonna give their best when a game is on the line.

PHIL ROY WRATH

Do you play football for Riverdale because if you do I think I know who you are.

Region4Fan

In a earlier post you stated that Riverdale doesn't respect any team. Well, if you wanna talk about someone not respecting another team then why don't we talk about 2 of teams that Riverdale played in the playoffs this year that trashed the locker rooms just because they were all mad they lost because thats ridiclous and disrespectful. And if you wanna see what I'm talking bout why don't you look at the Oak Ridge forum and someone else posted the nasty stuff Oak Ridge did to the locker room and that wasn't one of the 2 teams I was talkin bout so i guess that actually makes 3 that I know of.

And If I recall I'm pretty sure you said that all the region 4 people are gonna stick together so if anyone of us plays another team outside of region 4 you would be pulling for the region 4 team. Well you and a couple others from Oakland are the only ones I see on here pulling for Franklin because I'm pretty sure I don't see Blackman people on here saying go Franklin.

You also had complained about the Tennessean running like only Riverdale stuff you shouldn't complain about that because you would wanna write about the winning team too. But thats right you wouldn't be complaining if it was Oakland.

Edited by Riverdale06

Were you at that Brentwood game? The Rebels will be quick to tell you that what I say is true. They simply didn't play well at all- especially in the 2nd half. Also, you can't simply look at Germantown's record and their place in the region and judge how good they are. Franklin finished 3rd in Region 6 last year but made it to the semis. It simply means nothing. The playoffs are a new season.

And region4fan has explained why he is pulling for Franklin. His son's favorite coach is now on the Franklin staff and thus he is pulling for Coach Webb. Last time I checked, we can pull for whoever we want... a user name doesn't hold us to anything.

Better look at the LAST Smyrna game they had with R'dale instead of ones early in the season BEFORE the defense got going.  Last meeting Smyrna got '0' points!

The points Oak Ridge got they deserved cause they played a GREAT game.

Also the points Dickson got was a safety because Dave fell in his own end zone after a shoestring grab.

The points Blackman got, 2 field goals!

Also look at the Lincoln County game where Lincoln County got 0 points. 

The CURRENT R'dale team has the MOST shutouts of ANY Riverdale team!  Out of 14 games total, 8 were won by SHUTOUTS!  How many shutouts does Franklin have this year?

Do I think Franklin will be shut out?  NO, but I do not see them shutting down R'dale totally either.

825458870[/snapback]

Do you seriously want to brag about shuting out Siegal or any of the other teams?

That's pretty pathetic! That may impress USA Today, but whipping up on inferior teams doesn't play well in Franktown!

Edited by BigDogDaddy

Guest region4fan
Well its me  and no one on here has heard from me in a while but i have something to say after I have done alot of reading!

FHSrebel27

You have stated in an earlier post that Franklin shut down a good Germantown team.  First of all no disrespect to Germantown but a team ranked 3rd in their region with a (7-3) ain't that good because we had 2 other teams in our region with a better record than that.

You also stated that they didn't give thier best perfrormance in the first Brentwood game.  But I'm sorry because what team wouldn't give their best performance to win a game I guess you just have to realize they were not good enough at that time. So I'm sure your boys gave their best and it just wasn't good enough to win.  Because anyone on any team are gonna give their best when a game is on the line.

PHIL ROY WRATH

Do you play football for Riverdale because if you do I think I know who you are.

Region4Fan

In a earlier post you stated that Riverdale doesn't respect any team.  Well, if you wanna talk about someone not respecting another team then why don't we talk about 2 of teams that Riverdale played in the playoffs this year that  trashed the locker rooms just because they were all mad they lost because thats ridiclous and disrespectful.  And if you wanna see what I'm talking bout why don't you look at the Oak Ridge forum and someone else posted the nasty stuff Oak Ridge did to the locker room and that wasn't one of the 2 teams I was talkin bout so i guess that actually makes 3 that I know of.

And If I recall I'm pretty sure you said that all the region 4 people are gonna stick together so if anyone of us plays another team outside of region 4 you would be pulling for the region 4 team. Well you and a couple others from Oakland are the only ones I see on here pulling for Franklin because I'm pretty sure I don't see Blackman people on here saying go Franklin.

You also had complained about the Tennessean running like only Riverdale stuff you shouldn't complain about that because you would wanna write about the winning team too.  But thats right you wouldn't be complaining if it was Oakland.

825458986[/snapback]

Never put down the Tennessean...get your facts straight. I said the Daily News Journal ..................you know the rag of yourrrrrrrrr Rivvvvvvvverrrrdallllllle Warrrrrrrioorss! Just ask sports fan.....I caled the Tennessean personally to get them to feature dave Thomas back around the time of the Mr football voting to help him get the state-wide press.

I took up for Riverdale last week....you have short term memory or maybe didn't read enough..

I will NOT be against Franklin and Coach Donnie Webb, the Defensive coordinator of Franklin. He is my son's old coach from Oakland. Sorry but OAKLAND BLOOD comes first. Do I think Franklin will win....probably not.....but I am for Coach Webb ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! He is One class act.

BTW......never saw YOU come to Oakland's defense thru our season that could have used some backers.There are plenty of Riverdale folk to take up for your team. Why is everyone so worked up that I am for Webb?Besides we have played Franklin the past 2 years. They have been kind to us on here...even though they beat us. I don't forget things like that.

NOW.....About the locker room.......how do you know if wasn't LEBANON sneaking in there. After all it is their specialty. No call to trash someone's place in my book.

BHSOL used to play for Riverdale .....I can see his loyalty in that scenario. Who else from Blackman came on and defended yall??NO ONE.....just him!

Now saying that....I actually like you, Riverdale06....but WHERE have you been ? Seems like you haven't been on here in forever?? Here you are CHAMP week< Can you say BANDWAGON?

Guest Oakland
Well fine then we can play it that way because then I don't care what kinda record any team has yall ain't going to beat us.  Not this time. Not ever.  So I hope all the Franklin fans enjoy their drive back on Saturday you better be glad its not a long one.

825459030[/snapback]

last time i checked, no team is unbeatable B)

Nonetheless, BDD, you can't deny that 8 shutouts is impressive. They just won't get number nine!  B)

825459063[/snapback]

T- that may impress you but when I get whipped playing Halo2 by a bunch of 17 year old XBOX Junkies I don't think it's worth them bragging about it!

I repeat:

Dickson Co. 4-6

Siegal 1-9

Oakland 3-7

Blackman 3-7

Wilson Central 5-6

LaVergne 1-9

Edited by BigDogDaddy

Guest region4fan
T- that may impress you but when I get whipped playing Halo2 by a bunch of 17 year old XBOX Junkies I don't think it's worth them bragging about it!

825459083[/snapback]

You just HAD to remind me about JOE BELL again, didn't you, BDD?? B)

The way I see it ...it is all the sweeter to beat a team with so many shut-outs!

And BTW...thanks for giving OHS one more win than we actually got.