Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I been hearing you Huntington foke been talking alot of stuff on here so I stopped by to hear for myself. You can tell your players they aint seen or heard nothin yet to what thier gonna see and hear Friday night. Your little running back looked like a smurf up on stage I was told. Well have him busted up after the 1st quorter. We aint coming to be nice and respecful were coming to bust heads and win gold. You r right though it aint gonna be pretty. We been watching film and the little smurf is scared and the big SLOWu oneplays tipsy toes going into the line. You tipsy toe trough my line and you look like hamburger. Dont even get me started on your nonpassing game your quorterback is weak and  can't get a yard on a sneak and your rcievars cant make nothing happen if they do catch the short pass. Kevin Donald better not be crossing over the middle on us or its lights out!!!

THIS AIN"T BRAGGING THIS IS PROMISIN G!!!!  Your Corners can't cover themselves much lkess our recievers and my boy duck is GOING to rush for his 3 tds and about 250 right up the guts. YA'LL DONT BELONG ON THE SAME FIELD WITH US!!!!  ALCOA 35 HUNTINTON 6  You might score 6 in the 4th against our freshmens.

TWISTAS OUT.

825462067[/snapback]

Your a joke.

I have five words for you........Hooked on phonics......buy it. :blink:

I doubt if this is true but it came across on a statewide radio broadcast from the awards ceremonies on Monday that the Alcoa coaches had suits on but were wearing sandals and the players had suits on but were barefooted.  On the six o'clock news they didn't show anybody's feet.  Was anybody there that can verify this story?.... thumb

825462325[/snapback]

If you heard it on the radio or read it in the paper, it got to be true.