Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Krystals for me....we are headed to Calhouns for some ribs.

Go Mustangs  back to back 

less than 12 hours away.

825465560[/snapback]

mmmmm sounds tasty......see you tonite croc1, you guys drive safe along with everyone else. hoping to see a repeat of last year. Go Stangs

Edited by trogdor13

I'm outa here! Most of the posters from Huntingdon are beginning to leave town now to head to the Boro. To all the fans out there it really is a great feeling to have your school playing for a championship. We're proud of this group of Mustangs and their place in Mustang Tradition. I really BELIEVE we'll bring it back. Good luck to both teams and play injury free. Go Big Blue!

I'm outa here!  Most of the posters from Huntingdon are beginning to leave town now to head to the Boro.  To all the fans out there it really is a great feeling to have your school playing for a championship.  We're proud of this group of Mustangs and their place in Mustang Tradition.  I really BELIEVE we'll bring it back.  Good luck to both teams and play injury free.  Go Big Blue!

825466109[/snapback]

Hope all have a safe trip here to the Boro!!!

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!