Disturbing site at Jackson North Side tonight

ReitzFan

What I find odd is that anyone would defend North Side on something like this.  The people at North Side created a situation that could of potentially been very dangerous.

825461156[/snapback]

This is such an egregious situation and such a concern for you that you post about it on a high school sports website? Call the fire marshal. Call the school. Call the police. What are we going to do on here, discuss it?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such an egregious situation and such a concern for you that you post about it on a high school sports website? Call the fire marshal. Call the school. Call the police. What are we going to do on here, discuss it?

825461741[/snapback]

Egregious! I'm thoroughly impressed with your use of such an adjective! For you commoners out there on coach T egregious means outstandingly bad! And to think, this is just a website for moronic sports fanatics.

Egregious!  I'm thoroughly impressed with your use of such an adjective! For you commoners out there on coach T egregious means outstandingly bad! And to think, this is just a website for moronic sports fanatics.

825461974[/snapback]

Mental,

I thought you quit the Coacht web site or was that another Mental.

Good Post Rietz!!!!!

I deal every day with fire labeled door and frame applications. Not only is it a safety hazard TOO EVERYONE, but it is also an American Disabilities Act violation also.

Hopefully reitz has helped NSide prevent a disaster, lawsuit, etc.

GOOD JOB