• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma 53

Warren Co. 21

Tullahoma 27

Franklin 50

Gessler (Tull) Dec. Davis (Frk) 11-7 last night at Warren Co.

825461510[/snapback]

Wow!! Tullahoma's got it going on!

Did FRanklin have all the Konzes, Heacocks, Felixes, Ortizes, Davises up to par or what?

Congrats to Coach Miller and crew!!

soms

Gessler beating Davis that is cool. Everbody that I talked to didn't think he had a chance against Davis, but he proved them wrong tonight, and I know it's just regular season but it still everbody had thought that Davis would be one of the unbeatens. Well good luck to both wrestlers and I hope to see them go at it during the region.

They wrestled at 160

Gessler weighed 156.0

Davis weighed 158.6

Thank you soms and yes Franklin had the brother connection working last night. Their line-up was as tough as I have ever seen it from 112-160 also 189. When Football is over for them and Leach returns the line-up will be tougher. They will see each other again this weekend at Kenwood in the finals, given that both get there which is not for sure in this tournament.

Edited by Milldo

They wrestled at 160

Gessler weighed 156.0

Davis weighed 158.6

Thank you soms and yes Franklin had the brother connection working last night. Their line-up was as tough as I have ever seen it from 112-160 also 189. When Football is over for them and Leach returns the line-up will be tougher. They will see each other again this weekend at Kenwood in the finals, given that both get there which is not for sure in this tournament.

825461829[/snapback]

Thanks