Prayers for one of your own

Guest Oakland

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Our prayers are with you region.

Hopefully, while under sedation you will have a revelation an come over to the good side of the force.  Always room for one more Riverdale fan.  :D

825465605[/snapback]

not possibile. he would have to be under permanent sedation for that to happen ;)

Region 4 fan and I began a last yr as vicous opponents on here and had some really great and looking back funny arguments. As far as you can on a posting board I now consider him a friend (although I don't know who he is and have never met him)

Good luck region

Keep me up to date Oakland on how he is doing if you here anything.

By the way region the answer to number 6 is not now for you (inside stuff no one else would get)

Guest Oakland

just got done talking with region's son and he said the surgery was a success. doctor said his blood pressure will be so much better in the long term. the reason why it took so long for the to begin is because true to form, region was fighting the anesthesia, not wanting to be outdone :blink: . i cant begin to tell you how relieved i am