Region 6-5A 2005

Auburnfan1007

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see. . .

Can't ever count out Franklin-if Johnson had 6 mules and 5 grade school kids they'd be in contention;

Can't ever count out Brentwood-four straight region 6-5A titles and the best defensive coach in the state;

Count out Centennial if Gregory is coaching;

Count out Clarksville NE-too new and young to handle what they'll face;

Count out Independence-see Clarksville NE

Count out Columbia-they've got athletes but aren't used to the pounding week in and out;

Dickson County always makes noise, but they have big graduation losses;

My bet would be Ravenwood-only lose a handful and have back Becker, Williams and Jennings for like the eighth straight year. Could make a move in the playoffs.

Region 6-5A will still be the toughest region top to bottom in 5A

Hmmm... let's see here.

Franklin returns a lot and oh, they have some good coach... what's his name?

Ravenwood- TC Jennings is STILL there. They'll be good.

Brentwood... they have some good coach, too, I think... maybe?

I think Columbia will get the 4th playoff spot unless they lost a lot this year. I think the Lions will adjust well to being in 5A.

That's how I see it now... but it's REALLLLLLY early!

Ravenwood

Brenrwood

Franklin

Centennial

I think these will be the top four teams in the region and Ravenwood will win it.

825471726[/snapback]

I would have to agree on the most part, but I think it will be a toss up between Ravenwood, and Franklin for the top spot, Brentwood, centennial. I don't see Columbia making any noise this year. I could be wrong, but will see.

Columbia used to play in the old Region 5 with Brentwood, Franklin, and Centennial. They had some skilled athletes, but not much skill, and little discipline. The wide-out approach wore them down. With at least three teams and maybe more going this way, and the physical level of this region, Columbia will be very lucky to have the fourth playoff spot. Going from 4-A to 5-A, particularly in this region, is not an easy jump at all. Way too many good teams with good coaching week in and week out.

Matter of fact, in reality, it will be a toss-up between Northeast and Columbia to see who stays out of the cellar with Independence. No way do I see them challenging Brentwood, Ravenwood, Franklin, Dickson County or Centennial week in and out.

Edited by fromthetop2

Hmmm... let's see here.

Franklin returns a lot and oh, they have some good coach... what's his name?

Ravenwood- TC Jennings is STILL there. They'll be good.

Brentwood... they have some good coach, too, I think... maybe?

I think Columbia will get the 4th playoff spot unless they lost a lot this year. I think the Lions will adjust well to being in 5A.

That's how I see it now... but it's REALLLLLLY early!

825471716[/snapback]

Have you always been this gay? do you have a life other than coacht?

I do have a life outside of CoachT... thanks, though.

There's many of us who would love to know who you are. It's real easy to hide behind a user name on CoachT and talk a bunch of junk. If you have a problem with stuff I post or how often I post, that's fine. Keep it to yourself though. I know there's plenty of people who appreciate my fervor for the Rebels and frankly that's more important to me than what you think of me.