Collins Hill Duals

RMC

Taxman......odd are running in Dunning's favor!  Now.....Dunning - Knapp.....I say even. I know Knapp beat Dunning 4 - 2 in 2002. 

In all seriousness I think it'll be great for Cody Black to see someone of the quality of Dunning.  There just isn't anyone that level in Georgia, or for that matter probably the Southeast.  It'll make him a better wrestler.

825495298[/snapback]

The Whitt was at my House last night and he is going to be very strong...I will not jinx him by calling him a premature winner but I will not be suprised if he goes undefeated this year...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irishdad......We have all the respect in the world for Dunning.  It'll be intesting to see if anyone else has someone that can challenge him.  I have no idea how the 119s are from Brother Martin or Spain Park.

825496185[/snapback]

Tghansk he has and continues to be the hardest working kid in the wrestling room

ijtx......Collins Hill won the duals. I'll update this post later with round by round results.

I'm sure Rigger101 and irishdad will update for their schools shortly.

Against Tennessee schools the results were:

Collins Hill 70 Farragut 5....Farragut wins at 171.

Collins Hill 52 Father Ryan 11..Father Ryan wins at 119, 160, and 189.

I also like to add that the irishdad and rigger101 are two of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet. We had a good time and had an ever better time heckling the Brother Martin fans that interrupted our CoachT meeting at Applebee's! Their sons are also class individuals and represented themselves well.

irishdad and rigger101 I hope to see you guys again! irishdad.....spending time with the wife is way overrated!

irishdad..I also like to appoligize again for what occurred in the 140 match. It was uncalled for.

edited for updated Dix information. Thats good news fwc00!

Edited by RMC

The tournament ran very smoothly. The x-rays were negative and Dix luckly did not break his arm again. Hopefully he will be back soon. Farragut had to forfeit 140 after the first match as well as 135. Very tough competition from GA, TN, LA, and AL.

Farragut wrestler's records at duals

103 0-5

112 0-5

119 3-2

125 0-5

130 2-3

140 0-1

145 2-3

152 0-5

160 2-3

171 5-0

189 3-2