Father Ryan Tournament

olahtoo3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be the price of admission? Have not heard yet. I would like to invite a few family members.

Anyone know yet?  :D 

If it's alot go on and tell me I can take it! :(

825508706[/snapback]

I think they’re ashamed to post it! LOL :D

:rolleyes: I'm in the same boat! I have a sister, mother and aunt that would like to come. I need to know what to tell them. It seams like it was close to $20 for 3 last year. (Me+wife+child) :(

Hey Frosh......keep your mouth shut, wait til it's your turn, then you can speak up.

825509533[/snapback]

My Irish Brethren lets play nice..the freshman play a big role in our success........as for admissons, diet cokes, popcorn and others I am in. Just stay outside in the parking lot till I come out and get you. Even if it seems like your waiting a long long long long time..be patient. And if I do not show up before sunday morning. well just go home .. because something may have gone wrong....Sorry

Upfront a sincere thanks to all the teams that are attending. Having travelled a lot this year it is nice to be home. May God bless your travels and keep your atheletes healthy.

P.S. Bless My Beloved Irish ................now LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by irishdad