Pickett Co. Crushes Memphis Carver 66-35

bobcatfan300

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the game with CARVER and thought that PICKET CO. was a very good team; however I thought the BAILEY kid had a terrible game. What do you think a game like this does to his chances at MR BASKETBALL?

825500254[/snapback]

I havent seen Bailey play this year, but he has a bunch of talent, and even the best players have bad nights, but they main thing, is to stay focused on the task at hand and dont look ahead or overlook anyone team! I dont know Bailey but from the way he has been describe by the PC fans, i would bet he is more worried about that Gold Ball than that Mr. Basketball!

Hey Bobcatfan300....glad you brought up that 106-60 Pickett County win over LA.

I've seen what Pickett and LA both have coming up for the next several years. I hope that "pounding" you referred to is enough to help Pickett County fans get through what's coming.

I think most LA fans highly respect Pickett County's tradition for being good. In that 46 point win that you brought up, didn't one player have 50 points or so? Anyway, what goes around comes around, and this is coming sooner than PC fans may want.

Edited by freeride

I've seen what Pickett and LA both have coming up for the next several years. I hope that "pounding" you referred to is enough to help Pickett County fans get through what's coming.

I think most LA fans highly respect Pickett County's tradition for being good. In that 46 point win that you brought up, didn't one player have 50 points or so? Anyway, what goes around comes around, and this is coming sooner than PC fans may want.

825500405[/snapback]

Foresight into the future.

825500405[/snapback]

!!!!!

825500405[/snapback]

825500405[/snapback]