Brentwood Academy @ Giles County

wneely

IF BGA CAN APPLY GOOD D, WE CAN TOO ! WE HAVE THE TALENT WE JUST CAN'T CLICK! SOME OF BA PLAYERS ARE NOT DOING GOOD, I'VE CHECK OUT JOSH HE IS NOT THE THREAT I THOUGHT HE WAS! I THINK WE ARE A BETTER THREAT FROM THREE THEN THEY ARE! PLUS ITS GONNA BE AN INSIDE OUTSIDE GAME IF YOU ADD TYLER AND EVERYBODY SHOOTING FROM THREE! GILES.CO 81- BA 76!

Edited by Thegrimleaper

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shay Shannon may have made an impact last year, but Justin Morris didn't do much of anything. Giles County has hot pair of guards (Tryce Nelson and Deron Garrett - when he's actually playing), and two good other threats in Coffey and Smith. This is going to be SUCH a great game!

This will be a great game. The team that controls the boards and has the least amount of turnovers will win. In my opinion, Coffey is the key. If he plays the way he has in the past four or five games,Giles has the edge. No one other than Wright will be able to stop him and Wright will definately have his hands full with Smith.That's 4 Real!!!

Any out-of-towners planning on making the trip to Pulaski? This will be a treat if anything to see an actual full crowd for once this season. Attendance and crowd support has been terrible for GCHS in home games this year, although this is their first real home test.

According to my calculations, GCHS has a 29 game home winning streak (in regular season games - not counting last year's Jackson South Side debacle) on the line with BA visiting this week.

Edited by wneely

It's definately gonna be a close good game. If Giles has an explosive first quarter and keeps that intensity the whole game it will be a Giles victory. Yes Coffey has to play and so does everyone else who gets playing time. I can't wait to watch Brandan and Tyler go at it. I think it will be Giles by 5...GO BOBCATS!!! I think i'll be in the cheering section this game gettin hype with the rest of giles counties finest. Nice postin wade (like always) holla at ya boy!

i don't think it will be close,maybe the bobcats can hang or even pull off an upset but the way giles county starts slow in big games and the free throw shooting is terrible i don't see it happening.ba is to strong of a TEAM.i will be there like everybody else at 4:00 waiting to get in.thats my opinion prove me wrong cats. BA by 10

If Giles County shoots like they have shot the three ball all year, it will be a VERY interesting contest. I just hope Tyler doesn't get tempted to hang around outside to show people his three pointer when he could easily drive to the hoop and score a sure 2.

BTW, catfish-hunter, are you driving the Anti-Giles County bus down for the game Tuesday?

If Giles County shoots like they have shot the three ball all year, it will be a VERY interesting contest. I just hope Tyler doesn't get tempted to hang around outside to show people his three pointer when he could easily drive to the hoop and score a sure 2.

Tuesday?

825512356[/snapback]

There's not many sure 2's against Wright.