Brentwood Academy @ Giles County

wneely

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Sorry Wade, but I'll be at the Waverly-Harpeth game tonight. Give me a full summary of how this game goes though because it would be a darn shame to not read something about a Tyler Smith 360 two-handed jamfest over the Waterboy (oh wait a minute that Waterboy is Brandon Wright tonight).

catfish, don't worry! Tyler doesn't discriminate; he'll go over B-Wright just like he's gone over any other big man this year! Actually, I see him scoring more points than he did last year, because he won't have to drive to score every point this time! I do agree with wneely, however, in that Tyler doesn't need to use this game to prove a point! Sure he'll hit some big 3's, but he's going to have to do what he does best, and that's drive! I hear that you'll be decked out for this one wneely! Would you like to elaborate on that one, or are you waiting for game time to bring that one out?

I'll take Giles by 4 in a close one, and look for the two Z's to possibly put up some important points down the stretch, along with Channing 20+ and Tyler with 30+!

LEBRON WHO?

I seem to recall last year when Brandan had his way in the first half. Then Tyler took it right at him and that seemed to change the momentum of the game. Fact of the matter is, Brandan can be pushed around in the paint...Tyler proved that last year. IF I was Coach Holt, I would start Tyler in the post and make a believer out of everyone in the gym tonight. I would encourage Tyler to take it right at him.

After 1, BA 15 - Giles County 14

Early in the 2nd quarter. Smith, Coffey, & Wright are having a dunkfest. Tyler and Channing each have 9 points. Wright has 10. Oh my this is a barn burner. BA -21

GC - 20

Halftime

GC - 29

BA - 27

Tyler Smith leads all scorers with 18 pts.

Edited by GCfan79

Guest catfish-hunter
Hey dummy...read the above post!!!

I guess people from Waverly can't use proper grammar and you can't read.  That is like the lesser of two evils...huh?

825515358[/snapback]

My post was at 8:30PM and your halftime report was at 8:08PM. Last time I checked high school basketball halftime periods don't last 22 minutes, but maybe you folks in Giles County are on a different time zone huh "dummy"???

Beginning of the 3rd quarter. BA has built a little momentum with a 4 pt. lead and the ball. Giles County is having a hard time holding on to the ball, so Holt calls a timeout.

Hey bright guy. Why don't you check out www.wksr.com and listen to the game. That way you don't bother us with your idiotic post.

Edited by GCfan79

End of the 3rd period. Smith hit a 3 at the buzzer to put the Cats within 1. Smith has 28 pts. Wright has 18. This one is going to the wire.

BA - 44

GC - 43

Beginning of the 4th quarter. Giles County stole the ball and Derron Garrett dunked it home. Tyler Smith stole the next inbound pass and was fouled on the layup. Giles County may be on a run. Smith is at the line shooting 2. Giles County is up by 1....45 - 44...GC in the lead.

Midway through the 4th...Giles County has built a 5 pt. lead 52 -47. BA calls a timeout to slow down the run. Smith is dominating in every facet of the game.

Edited by GCfan79