District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

All Siegel needs is a few district wins to build some much needed confidence heading into the district tournament.

825645961[/snapback]

along with some confidence according to coach reavis they also need ot hit and stop making errors he said the only they are doing right is pitching how is josh mckenzie doing is he pitching much? he is a good kid

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

when they win, and anyone for that matter, will usually happen when they hit, pitch, and play defense ... that is why i said wins will build their confidence.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
Who are the prospects for next year? Is there an age limit for this team?

825646759[/snapback]

Well, if you're good enough, I think freshmen and sophmores can play but the starters are primarily juniors and seniors.

Borodbackscoach, is the Diamondbacks team apart of GNABA, or do you guys compete in a different league?

Edited by didyouseethatmessDANG

We are part of the GNABA. However, we also play outside the league against some of the top teams in the country. We have the East Cobb Yankees, 'Bama Bombers, Dulins Dodgers and other teams of very high caliber scheduled for this summer. We were invited to several prestigious tournaments at various major colleges, however we are hosting the Connie Mack Southeast Regional in late July and turned down the offers to be able to host this. This will bring some of the top teams in the SE to the 'Boro for a chance to advance to Farmington, NM to play in the Connie Mack World Series. Usual qualifiers are the EC Yankees, Memphis Tigers, Florida Bombers, Florida Pokers among others. We also compete in the SANDLOTT Southern Super League that has some very solid teams in it. We are an 18U team. Cannot be 19 before August 1. In 2006, the date will change and I believe it is May1, but I might be wrong. I will stay mum on the prospects for next year. If a younger guy is good enough to compete against this type of talent, we are always interested. Bryan Morris has been with us since he was 16.