Exatly, college players are made hit the weights day in and day out every week before the season starts, but bonds did put on all his weight until he had been in the league for 7-8 years! The guy weighs almost 60 pounds more than he did when he came to SF! If this were rocket science, there may be an argument, but there is pretty much valid proof that Bonds is liked to Balco and Balco is linked to this banned substance, so give me a break, dont be blinded by his celebrity!!!!!

Dont guess O.J. committed murder either huh?

825557458[/snapback]

OJ, murder?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exatly, college players are made hit the weights day in and day out every week before the season starts, but bonds did put on all his weight until he had been in the league for 7-8 years! The guy weighs almost 60 pounds more than he did when he came to SF! If this were rocket science, there may be an argument, but there is pretty much valid proof that Bonds is liked to Balco and Balco is linked to this banned substance, so give me a break, dont be blinded by his celebrity!!!!!

825557458[/snapback]

No, he weighs more like 35-40 pounds more. Bonds hit the weights day in and day out every week in the offseason and during the season...I don't think his lifting regimen was nearly as hardcore in the early 90's...and he lifted for long muscles, not powerful muscles.

Bonds is linked to Balco, yes. I'm linked to a couple of murderers and other felons (hey, I went to a big HS, it happens), does that make me one?

No, he weighs more like 35-40 pounds more.  Bonds hit the weights day in and day out every week in the offseason and during the season...I don't think his lifting regimen was nearly as hardcore in the early 90's...and he lifted for long muscles, not powerful muscles.

Bonds is linked to Balco, yes.  I'm linked to a couple of murderers and other felons (hey, I went to a big HS, it happens), does that make me one?

825563910[/snapback]

bonds has admitted to taking steriods...whey are you still saying that he didnt...he said he didnt know they were steriods, which is the biggest lie because he knows every little thing he puts into his body, you can argue all ya want but Bonds took steriods..

bonds has admitted to taking steriods...whey are you still saying that he didnt...he said he didnt know they were steriods, which is the biggest lie because he knows every little thing he puts into his body, you can argue all ya want but Bonds took steriods..

825564854[/snapback]

He has been told this time and time again, yet he contest that Bonds hasnt used a thing!

825564854[/snapback]

No, you're jumping to conclusions here. What he admitted to taking hasn't been proven to be steroids. The prosecution says they are, but the prosecution isn't always right.

• 4 weeks later...
True, it shouldnt have to come down to this, MLB should have already taken care of theses drug addicts!!!

825614820[/snapback]

What are you going to do this year if Bonds passes all the drug tests? Since there's no legal way to gain muscle mass unless you're a Tennessee football player.

What are you going to do this year if Bonds passes all the drug tests?  Since there's no legal way to gain muscle mass unless you're a Tennessee football player.

825615628[/snapback]

Na! I think we have already seen what Fulmer does with his drug heads and criminals! They play at UTC! thumb