• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can get to the campus but where exactly is the gym located on campus

825533103[/snapback]

Memorial Gym is next to the football stadium and adjacent to the baseball

stadium. There is a parking garage attached to the gym but is not generally

available to the public. There is another large garage just up the street.

Guest catfish-hunter

I'm coming to this game Wade, so you'd better hope that Tyler impresses. You and all of the other Giles County fanatics say that Tyler plays big against the biggest challenges, so now is his chance to prove that I'm wrong.

Take 65n to 440w toward Memphis. Take the West End Ave. exit, turn right on West End toward downtown Nashville. Go to 25th Ave. and turn right. The parking garage will be on the right just before Memorial Gym. I plan on leaving around 4:30, is anyone else leaving about that time?

Edited by smokeyvol1

I honestly do not believe that Tyler is worried about impressing Catfish. The kid should play his game as he always does. At the end of the day all he should know is that he played his best and did everything within his ability to help his team win.

Honestly, I was not impressed with the Page game. During the first half, GC looked very good; however, the second half was very easily the sloppiest half of basketball that I have ever experienced. It is a wonder that someone didn't get hurt. The officials were horrible and the kids were playing out of control. Holt didn't have enough sense to call a timeout and settle his guys down.

Edited by GCfan79

Guest catfish-hunter
He'll need at least 100 to impress you catfish-hunter.

BTW, you gonna wear your Sycamore garb?

825534238[/snapback]

I wouldn't quite say "100" Wade, but he could try and stay in the game this time. Fouling out is never a good thing, even when you score 30+ points in a game, because it limits the options for your team down the stretch. That alone is why Giles County lost the first game with BA a few weeks back, end of story.

This game is gonna be great. I can't wait to watch...also cant wait to see what wneely is gonna do this time...GC got this one...tyler is gonna take it to b-wright like he did the the last time they played. Oh yeh 'we ready' and to ya'll brentwood fans sorry but not even b-wright can save you now. holla at ya boy

825534431[/snapback]

g-unit dog. You sound like a moron posting that garbage. Last game Wright had more points and more importantly the win. Tyler had a great game and took it to the rim hard several times. It will be a great game and good luck to both teams. And after reading your post it looks like you MIGHT be able to clean Wright's pool one day. thumb

I forgot to tell you Wade that I'll wear a Giles County shirt and some camo shorts to honor you my friend!!!

825534493[/snapback]

Imitation IS the most sincere form of flattery. Doesn't Sycamore play @ Creek Wood tomorrow night? Why on EARTH would you pass that huge of a game up to come watch Giles County @ Brentwood Academy?

Edited by wneely