Giles County vs. Brentwood Ac. updates

GCfan79

show some class GCfan79. First, I don't think BA's "return to mediocrity" is as close as 2 years off, they've got plenty of depth. You might want to look into some of the stuff you write about in the future. And then saying Wright looks like a Mr. Potato Head clearly crossed the line. CrashDavis was simply talking about Smith's muscular development, and didn't compare his appearance to a toy used by kindergardeners. But, if you wanna keep showing your true colors, that's cool too. Just a poor reflection on yourself.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we debating if Wright blocked Smith's shot , he is supposd to, the guy is 6'9 about 3 in. taller than Smith . What you are not supposed to see is a 6'4 guy (channinng coffey) block a 6'9 guy (brandon wright). I know people will argue because the refs called a foul but the only reason they done that was because they couldn't believe it either.

Great game by both teams. thumb

825538336[/snapback]

Nice statement of the obvious...people who are bigger and better beat people who are smaller and worse. What a concept in athletics.

And Coffey blocked Wright's elbow effectively, that's for sure! :lol:

Edited by itzme

Nice statement of the obvious...people who are bigger and better beat people who are smaller and worse.  What a concept in athletics. 

And Coffey blocked Wright's elbow effectively, that's for sure!  :D

825539082[/snapback]

I wasn't going to say this but you forced me to . In both of these meetings of the two teams Smith played way better than Wright(not their teams just the individuals). I would take Smith over Wright right now hands down!

To say that Wright is bigger and better is totally wrong Wright is neither of the two he is just taller that's all . thumb

I wasn't going to say this but you forced me to . In both of these meetings of the two teams Smith played way better than Wright(not their teams just the individuals). I would take Smith over Wright  right now hands down!

To say that Wright is bigger and better is totally wrong Wright is neither of the two he is just taller that's all . thumb

825539488[/snapback]

THEY WILL STILL HATE ANYWAY!

I wasn't going to say this but you forced me to . In both of these meetings of the two teams Smith played way better than Wright(not their teams just the individuals). I would take Smith over Wright  right now hands down!

825539488[/snapback]

"I would take Smith over Wright right now hands down!"

Well everyone's happy then. You have Smith and BA has Wright! Smith is stronger, Wright is taller. GCHS got two wins last year, BA two this year. All I can say is that both these teams are very good, and both of the star players are among the best in the state.

Nice statement of the obvious...people who are bigger and better beat people who are smaller and worse.  What a concept in athletics. 

And Coffey blocked Wright's elbow effectively, that's for sure!  ;)

825539082[/snapback]

Aww... lol... Itzme didn't like my reply to his post so he deleted it... don't worry.. I won't make you look ignorant by posting it again..

And Coffey blocked Wright's elbow effectively, that's for sure!  ;)

825539082[/snapback]

And for Coffey blocking Wright's elbow , if that was true then why did the ball never leave Wright's hand, if Coffey hit his elbow then the ball would have still went somewhere , wouldn't it ? thumb