Jackson Co. vs Upperman

jcfan20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a fun game for almost a decade, I wonder what the w/l column would look like for these two teams :lol:

825544773[/snapback]

2005 Upperman leads 1-0

2004 Jackson County wins 2-0

2003 Jackson County wins 2-0

2002 Jackson County wins 4-0

2001 Upperman wins 3-2, but Jackson get the one that counts(finals).

2000 Im not sure I know Jackson put Upperman out that year

1999 Upperman in A I think they split regular season.

9 in a row till this year, the first one being the finals in 2001. thumb

This is a statement game for the Bees. They haven't been able to get over the LA or Jackson Co. hump for the past few years but this is the year that they do it. Upperman makes a statement that they ARE the best team in the state in AA and goes into Gainsboro and wins by 12 points. Sorry devilfanatic and my old bud 7AAwatcher, the future looked bright for you guys, thats until a 6'5" seventh grader darkened the light for you and everyone else in A ball. You all will reel off at least 3 straight with her, maybe four, your girl is the real deal thumb

This is a statement game for the Bees. They haven't been able to get over the LA or Jackson Co. hump for the past few years but this is the year that they do it. Upperman makes a statement that they ARE the best team in the state in AA and goes into Gainsboro and wins by 12 points. Sorry devilfanatic and my old bud 7AAwatcher, the future looked bright for you guys, thats until a 6'5" seventh grader darkened the light for you and everyone else in A ball. You all will reel off at least 3 straight with her, maybe four, your girl is the real deal  thumb

825546253[/snapback]

Well actually she's almost 6'7 now but who's counting right? She didn't darken our skys, just everyone else she plays against but we can't comment on that subject for two more years otherwise any post that her name comes up on is shut down as the powers that be are trying to keep her off of coacht. As for your predictions, well its possible that Upperman could win this game and if they do they are definately the favorite in AA, however if JC wins then its back to the same ole same ole in 7AA and state AA. thumb