TNT Middle School State Tournament

ptguard12

I may or may not have been at the game, but I know "i love high school football tells it like it is." If u were at the game then u probably know, I just know that "football" said it would have been worse if the SCRUBS hadn't played so much. So, if u were there then maybe the SCRUBS didn't get in until the 4th qtr. Sounds like different people see things differently.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they also had one 8th grader on last years team that played alot.  they had 3 or 4 7th graders that started last year, you won the game by two points, if we were to play this year it would not have been close.  allons beat us three times and we beat them once and the times they did beat us it was close, not like the 28 point thrashing you took in the state finals at the james c haile.

825576653[/snapback]

This year Rickman would bend them over on their knee and give them a butt beating!! Well, face it, Rickman would beat Tracy City easy! I say thme play Saturday and what i saw of them wasn't all that great!! Your right LA Wildcat 28 points is a thrashing!! thumb Hot Sizzle!

• 10 months later...