Norm Chow in Nashville

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Norm Chow leave USC for the Titans? That seems to be a big step down to me. Running the offense of a potential dynasty in college football or to work with a team that was 5-11 and is now preparing to cast off a number of their better players to fit under the cap. That seems like a no brainer.

Why would Norm Chow leave USC for the Titans?  That seems to be a big step down to me.  Running the offense of a potential dynasty in college football or to work with a team that was 5-11 and is now preparing to cast off a number of their better players to fit under the cap.  That seems like a no brainer.

825551637[/snapback]

He wants to be a head coach and he thinks that being an NFL assistant will give him the final resume piece to be one. I can't understand why no one would give him a chance now. Actually, I do, but that is another story. I couldn't believe Stanford passed this guy up. On the surface level, he seems amazing.

He is in fact in Nashville today. Wycheck and the gang was talking about it this morning on the zone. Seems that Fisher would be glad to have Chow for this year or for several years. The NFL has gotten to the point that it is a year to year look and not a five to ten year look. Chow is in fact looking to be a head coach like meals said, so he may not be here long, but it would be great to have him and I think it too will lure others for a guy like chow to come... besides Chow has done all he can as a OC at the college level...

Why would Norm Chow leave USC for the Titans?  That seems to be a big step down to me.  Running the offense of a potential dynasty in college football or to work with a team that was 5-11 and is now preparing to cast off a number of their better players to fit under the cap.  That seems like a no brainer.

825551637[/snapback]

One big reason $$$$$$$$$$!!

Money would be the only reason he would leave USC. I just want to know why he would go to the Titans though? There are many NFL teams that would take him in a second, he could do a lot better than the Titans. <_<

825552844[/snapback]

There isn't that many teams with offensive coordinator openings left especially high profile teams like the Titans are another reason is Jeff Fisher is a former USC player thats why he waited till after wednesday before this was all announced so it wouldn't hurt the Trojans National Signing day and even though the Titans had a bad year because of injuries they are still considered to be one of the top teams in the AFC and they have some great draft picks this year to offset any losses by the salary cap!