Elizabethton Claims Watauga Crown

coachh17

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Lady Cyclones!! This is a very big win! I was a little concerned because I know we shot poorly in that gym last year and we need to be able to play well there since Unicoi is host to all post season games. Big, big win!

CoachH17 :huh: I can just imagine it. :D It is hysterical that you got thrown out - ironic that it comes so close to you leaving coaching (for awhile anyway) :P I'm sure you took it well. Did Wilson have to finish coaching the JV game? By the way, who did the JV lose to this year? I know you hate sharing conference crowns.

JV is 11-1 in conference with the lone loss to Sullivan Central. We are 16-3 overall with the other two losses to AAA Greeneville and Daniel Boone. Double technical was for running on to the floor to attend to Kelli Culler who was undercut on a layup and then reminding the official that it was an intentional foul or at least a foul and that he should have stopped the game to attend to the injured player. If we win one of our final two conference games against Volunteer or Johnson County we will not have to share the title, but will win it outright.

Hey 17...since you are leaving anyway, maybe you can answer this for me. Is the officiating getting worse or what? I know that no game is ever called perfect but I have seen some doozies over the past two months, i.e., calls called wrong, calls not called when they should have been. Do you have to have a minimum IQ of less than 75 or something to where a striped shirt? Thought you could share some insight on the matter. I know you probably wish you didn't get the call last night but good for you for telling him how to do his job if he is too dumb to notice a player hurt on the floor. You are going to be missed.

Edited by daizee