Gibson Co @ Obion Co

treefitty74

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson Co will not win over in Hillbilly, TN.  Final score:  Obion Co 65, Gibson Co 59. 

If anybody needs a good attorney:

I'm Denny Crane

(that dang super bowl kept me off the main stage last nite)

825555685[/snapback]

Way to copy my prediction..... thumb

If Troy is Hillbilly,TN....What is Dyer????.... :)

Way to copy my prediction..... thumb

If Troy is Hillbilly,TN....What is Dyer????.... :P

825555830[/snapback]

occhsfan...my thoughts exactly, but hey it does not matter, One thing about it, them thar Hillbilly girls can play some basketball.....Sorry I got carried away. "Big" Roney should see some time in this one, and also Emily Mcgee, "E" should be back from her injury. While I still leave the numbers to treefitty, I must say this will be a Regular season championship win for OC. And yes nwhoops, this one does matter to OC, seeing Westview and Gibson Co in the OTHER semi-final is what we are looking for.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

I agree w/ treefitty in saying that the rebs will win, but not big. This game will be close down to the wire. Having Jenna back is a big boost and Emily will provide a spark in the guard play. I think Gentry Reedy has a big game from the 3 point line and Kendra Boykins will have a big scoring night as well. If the D of OC holds up and nobody gets in dangerous foul trouble the Lady Rebs will pull off a game they need for the #1 seed in the district tourney.

thumb

Nice game on both sides of the ball. Gibson County had a 13 point lead early in the 4th but the lady rebels gave em a run and brought it back to 2 with 8 seconds left. They fouled and sent gc to the line and donya webb hit 1 for 2 and sealed the deal for the lady pioneers. dudley and mcelrath both fouled out for gc in the 4th. dudley had 23 and mcelrath had 14 in this tight one at the pit. Jenna roney also played in this one for obion county but fouled out in the last minute. the final score was 61-58.

if westview wins tonight that puts oc and the view in a tie for 1st place in the district with gc coming in third. Its looking like next week's tournament is gonna be a ggood one.