TMSAA North Section Tournament

Hoopngal

I am not sure what you are asking. If you are asking about the area tournament from the north, I am wondering the same thing. The sectionals have not taken place yet. The sectionals begin next week in M'boro. The area from south middle TN meets the are from north middle TN. If you here anything from the north area, please let me know. I am really curious as to which teams our teams will be meeting next week.

Not sure what you mean by sectionals? The 4 qualifying teams from the North will join the already decided teams from the South and play the state tournament at Blackman Middle School the week of February 14. Hope this is helpful. I think some schools are playing at Columbia, but it may be large schools instead of small schools.

The girls in the north area played Monday night.  The guys played Tuesday night.  Do you know anything about how those games turned out?  I know the winners advanced on to Thursday night, but I do not know who the winners were.

825559501[/snapback]

At Blackman Next week you have Central, Siegel, Rock Springs and Columbia Whitthorne(sp), but I am not sure who they are playing against