Ok, rank him on the following, 1-10

Defense:

3 point:

Pull up:

to the rack:

dribbling:

passing:

making his team better:

Don't get me wrong, he is good, but the best? Nah.

825555879[/snapback]

Let an outsider in on this!

Defense:6-does not guard quick guards very well and looks like he is almost scared to foul

Pull Up:7 Very good pull up shot from anywhere on the court but has been inconsistant at times

To the Rack:3- Seen him play severla times and he never goes strong to the basket, but does sneak behing the defense for some easy layups

Dribbling:8-Handles the ball very well and very rarely turns the ball over!

Passing:7-Has very good court vision and is aware of where everyone is and can make the good pass to set a teammate up for an easy shot

Making his Team better: It is very hard to grade him, because he has such good talent around him and they feed off each other and its hard to guard all those great shooters

This is a great player, but hardly the best in the mid state!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good. I saw him play in Chattanooga twice, but he isnt that great. He can shoot. He didnt seem to create shots well and forced some. He didnt play well when i saw him but you could tell he was pretty good. But in chattanooga Skogan and Eldridge played better than him in their games. But ill give him some slack he probably just had an off weekend. But he isnt the best player in midstate, atleast i hope not.

He is good. I saw him play in Chattanooga twice, but he isnt that great. He can shoot. He didnt seem to create shots well and forced some. He didnt play well when i saw him but you could tell he was pretty good. But in chattanooga Skogan and Eldridge played better than him in their games. But ill give him some slack he probably just had an off weekend. But he isnt the best player in midstate, atleast i hope not.

825556211[/snapback]

I agree with red, I got to watch him play down here in Chattanooga, and he didnt exactly amaze me. Maybe it was just the travel, or whatever, but from what I've seen, he is not near the best in the state. he didnt do too well in both the temple and grace game, so maybe i am ignorant in my opinion because I haven't seen him play much, but thats all I have to go by.

I had the opportunity to see him play last year. He is an excellent

shooter and handles the ball very well. However, that is at the

class A level. Put him against midstate AA/AAA or Memphis AA/AAA

schools and he would have problems. The quick guards out of

Memphis would keep him from getting the look at the basket he

gets at the single A level.

I don't recall seeing his name on the recruiting lists. Most likely

the D-1 schools see the same limitations. His size is going to be

a problem. However, I definitely think he will play at the next

level. It will most likely be a small school. Who knows, he may

surprise a lot of people.

Bailey isn't even close to d1 material. i have played with the players at tntech and they are alot bigger and stronger than him and that isnt' even a big school he just doesn't have the size or defensive skills and as for the best in mid state i would rather have rigsby from van buren on my team than bailey. if you haven't seem him play then you should. take bailey, make him not so cocky, add about 15 lbs of muscle, and slow him down a tid bit and you have a really good team player! i've only seen him play once but i was very impressed!

If Bailey is a Bryan Richardson then he definately will NOT play at UTC.  As soon as Bryan learned that Shulman got the job, he quit!  Shulman did not like Bryan's game...at all.  I am sorry...Bailey does not have what Shulman wants, and I am not saying that to dis Bailey, but just the opposite...I hope Shulman ends up coaching jr.high girls in two years.

Bailey's problem is going to be his size.  I saw him play at Temple and the points he got, he muscled for the shot.  But at the D-I level, even mid-major he won't be able to do that, plus the guy guarding him will often be taller than he is.  He is a great high school player, college?  I dunno...maybe small college or possibly Ju-

co and see what happens.  After all, look what Plavich is doing at Charlotte, if Bailey patterned his game like that then he could prove me wrong and I would be glad for him if he did!

825555860[/snapback]

Bailey may be small but he is quick and can shoot the mid-range jumper, something that UTC doesn't have. Shulman has done an excellent job with UTC thus far and will continue to get better. Bailey told Eldridge himself that he was going to UTC to play so who knows? It doesn't matter that Richardson quit, he actually quit before Lebo left so he could pursue a career overseas and when it didn't work out, re-enrolled at UTC and decided not to play, whether it was because of Shulman or not.