Is Bailey going to play college ball?

WishIWasABaller

Nathan Aaron might have been a good ball player < inappropriate remarks were deleted >. Bailey is a great guy and a great ball player he will go far and not quit like liitle aaron.  :huh:

825572735[/snapback]

I really dont appreciate those commits about my friend Nathan Aaron. I have went to war with Nathan many times on the ball court. He is a great teammate!!! He might have given up playing college ball but he is no quitter. And if you say otherwise then you are just an idiot!!!

Edited by Bighurt

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bailey may have the most points during a game, he may have all the rebounds and steels and the most 3 pointers in the game but what about his attitude/ego?? He thinks he is the best so is that really going to help him when he gets in college? NO i dont think so! Maybe if he gained a few pounds, and changed his attitude he may be the best all around player! But until then he doesnt impress me to much!! He had maybe 6-8 points during the Clay County Regional game and he scored the last 2 points to win the game he then took his jersey off and ran down the court acting like a total idiot. I'm sure he was happy but come on he had only 6-8 points the whole game thats not to impressive to me!!!

Bailey may have the most points during a game, he may have all the rebounds and steels and the most 3 pointers in the game but what about his attitude/ego?? He thinks he is the best so is that really going to help him when he gets in college? NO i dont think so! Maybe if he gained a few pounds, and changed his attitude he may be the best all around player! But until then he doesnt impress me to much!! He had maybe 6-8 points during the Clay County Regional game and he scored the last 2 points to win the game he then took his jersey off and ran down the court acting like a total idiot. I'm sure he was happy but come on he had only 6-8 points the whole game thats not to impressive to me!!!

825614984[/snapback]

Amen! thumb

825614984[/snapback]

Truth is, no one really knows what kind of person someone is when they are on the court. They are in their intense game mode. How would you react giving the situation? Something to think about. These guys are kids, they will mature, just give them time.

Truth is, no one really knows what kind of person someone is when they are on the court.  They are in their intense game mode.  How would you react giving the situation?  Something to think about.  These guys are kids, they will mature, just give them time.

825615091[/snapback]

You say their kids and that they will mature!! Bailey is a senior in high school and is 18 years old I dont believe that hes a kid anymore! You can still be in a intense game mode as you say and still not have a cocky attitude like he has. The game that i was referring to him having a bad attitude was the clay vs. pickett game in the regionals. Not only was his attitude horrible but the Wright boy has a awful attitude also. I have seen Bailey play many games against clay co. and his attitude has always been horrible! So if he isnt mature now than i feel real sorry for him if he does make it play college ball! All i have to say to him is GOOD LUCK cause them college boys want take his crap like some have!!

You say their kids and that they will mature!! Bailey is a senior in high school and is 18 years old I dont believe that hes a kid anymore! You can still be in a intense game mode as you say and still not have a cocky attitude like he has. The game that i was referring to him having a bad attitude was the clay vs. pickett game in the regionals. Not only was his attitude horrible but the Wright boy has a awful attitude also. I have seen Bailey play many games against clay co. and his attitude has always been horrible! So if he isnt mature now than i feel real sorry for him if he does make it play college ball! All i have to say to him is GOOD LUCK cause them college boys want take his crap like some have!!

825615184[/snapback]

Just a little jealous are you.

First, Any word where Bailey is going? I tihnk he is a good fit for an NAIA team. He could really do well there rather than riding the pine at some smaller D1 school.

Second, does anyone else think Pickett is a better team without Bailey in the game? I heard someone say that, and i agree. Dont get me wrong he is a great player but i tihnk Pickett moves the ball better without bailey in the game. Now if they learn to move the ball better with Bailey in the game watchout.

Lastly, His attitude. He does have one; he thinks he is the greatest thing ever, but maybe he is just having fun. If your good, i dont mind it if you talk trying to get in the other teams head. But the running across the floor stuff is just stupid and immature and he will grow out of it. So i dont see a big problem with his attitude at the next leval.