Pickett Co. 73 Clarkrange 61

bobcatfan300

Pickett led most of the way in this game. Joseph Bailey had 34 and had an outstanding game. Lance Mason had a good game. When Pickett was pulling away at the end (up by 12) , Josh Wright made an intentional foul after the play putting Clarkrange back into the game. They hit both free throws and then hit a three pointer, getting them back within 7. Bailey's 9 of 10 free throws saved the Bobcats at the end. Officiating was horrible.

We can't blame the refs. We got beat. CLARKRANGE should know by now that they are not going to get any calls at home or away. It is up to the coach to have his team ready for the opponent as well as the refs and the hometown crowd. CLARKRANGE was none of the above. Give credit PICKETT CO. was ready to play. They are hard to beat,but give credit to CLARKRANGE they played hard. The game was a lot closer than the score. Fouls at the end pushed it to 12. It was a well played game to the end. Play hard CLARKRANGE and GOOD LUCK from here on out.

dawgwriter I believe you are right. Clarkrange was kept in this game by the short but wide ref. In the 4th quarter, until the Buffaloes started fouling on purpose, it was about 15 fouls on PC to 4 on Clarkrange. These guys just weren't any good. At one point a Buffalo player slid out of bounds with the ball and they were about to give the ball back to him. Clarkrange got a couple of bad calls too, but newver got hammered the way Pickett did. I agree though, you play accordingly when you know the refs are going to let you get away with a lot, or if they call every touch foul on you. Tomorrow's Clay Co./Clarkrange game will be a great one I think!

I think wright had a terrible game last night. He tried to show off too much and let his anger get the best of him. If he would stop trying to show off every step, he would be an awesome player every single night. And stop fouling so much towards the end of the game. It just seems like he didn't contribute too much last night.

Clarkrange[/url] was kept in this game by the short but wide ref. In the 4th quarter, until the Buffaloes started fouling on purpose, it was about 15 fouls on PC to 4 on Clarkrange. These guys just weren't any good. At one point a Buffalo player slid out of bounds with the ball and they were about to give the ball back to him. Clarkrange got a couple of bad calls too, but newver got hammered the way Pickett did.

Quit whinning! You won the game. For some people that just isn't enough. You have to pick apart every little thing. You are having a good season, but remember, no one owes Pickett County anything.

The officiating was very bad in this game, not saying all the calls went against Pickett, there were alot of calls that went against Clarkrange too, but please, some of the calls were ridiculous, but its over now, i do hope that we dont get the "honor" of having those three again. The Bobcats definitely didnt play there best except for Bailey who lit it up again, we looked good defensively at times but still to many easy shots, some bad fouls, and giving up way to many offensive boards. Tournament time is right around the corner so i hope the Bobcats can get back to the way they were playing at the beginning of the year when they were on a 13 game win streak. Ill also give Clarkrange alot of credit in this one, i think they outhustled and outplayed the Cats in this one.