• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe every thing he said. Its obvious that all the people he made accusations towards were on steroids, just compare pictures of them. Its just not possible to double your body mass as quick as they did unless you spend all day everyday in the weight room, which they dont. I really dont think its as big of deal as most people. Steroids are in every sport and theres noway to get rid of all of it cause you can hide it in the tests. We even have a big steroid problem in high school sports...maybe i should write a book about the people i've seen shoot up :lol:

I think he is telling the truth,and I hope that the ones that are found guilty are banned from baseball.

825567636[/snapback]

1. They can't be banned from baseball because even if they did it, there was no rule in baseball saying they couldn't use steroids. Technically, even if they did, it was legal until last season and the only reason there is an uproar now is because of BALCO.

2. I skimmed part of his book today in a bookstore, and the man has an agenda. Probably because he is broke and jealous that he won't be in Cooperstown because he was too lazy to really become the player he should have become and the fact that his lasting legacy will be having a ball bounce off his head for a homerun or missing a season becuase he threw out his arm trying to pitch one night. Not to mention it read as if written by a 3rd grader

3. Until you give me leaked grand jury testimony or other evidence, as far as I am concerned, only Bonds, the Giambi brothers, Sheffield, Canseco, and Caminitti are the only MLB players who have used steroids.

1. They can't be banned from baseball because even if they did it, there was no rule in baseball saying they couldn't use steroids.  Technically, even if they did, it was legal until last season and the only reason there is an uproar now is because of BALCO.

2. I skimmed part of his book today in a bookstore, and the man has an agenda.  Probably because he is broke and jealous that he won't be in Cooperstown because he was too lazy to really become the player he should have become and the fact that his lasting legacy will be having a ball bounce off his head for a homerun or missing a season becuase he threw out his arm trying to pitch one night.  Not to mention it read as if written by a 3rd grader

3. Until you give me leaked grand jury testimony or other evidence, as far as I am concerned, only Bonds, the Giambi brothers, Sheffield, Canseco, and Caminitti are the only MLB players who have used steroids.

825567961[/snapback]

So you are saying it is okay to use steroids?

So you are saying it is okay to use steroids?

825568028[/snapback]

Please tell me where I said it was ok to use steroids? Man, you like to make assumptions.

I just said that if they did take steroids, it wasn't against the rules of the game until now. There is nothing that can be done against them.

I just find it haliarious now how all of America has vilinized all the athletes that we were worshiping less than a year ago because of some idiot who is jealous because we stopped worshiping him and needs money decides to bring everyone else down with him.

You can't tell me that this one book or sequence of events suddenly made you see the light that players in baseball used steroids. The fact is that no one cared because it was trendy to watch a guy hit a baseball 500 feet and now the trendy thing to do is ostracize these same players because they "diminshed the integrity of the game."