Please tell me where I said it was ok to use steroids?  Man, you like to make assumptions.

I just said that if they did take steroids, it wasn't against the rules of the game until now.  There is nothing that can be done against them.

I just find it haliarious now how all of America has vilinized all the athletes that we were worshiping less than a year ago because of some idiot who is jealous because we stopped worshiping him and needs money decides to bring everyone else down with him.

You can't tell me that this one book or sequence of events suddenly made you see the light that players in baseball used steroids.  The fact is that no one cared because it was trendy to watch a guy hit a baseball 500 feet and now the trendy thing to do is ostracize these same players because they "diminshed the integrity of the game."

825568857[/snapback]

I agree with you 100%.....great post thumb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conseco has no credibility at all-just out to sell books.  No way all he says is true-but some I'm sure is true or based in truth--just impossible to sort out what is true and what is embellished. 

So, yes he is telling the truth, there was plenty of steroid use.

and, Yes he is lying and embellishing.

825572896[/snapback]

Canseco Truth Detector

Not to mention his inconsistency from interview to interview.

The worst part of all of this to me is that Henry Aaron remians my favorite all time baseball player. And Bonds will likely break his record but it should have an asterik next to it. Records were made to be broken. But broken the right way. There is no accountability among players today. i.e. Bonds finally addressing the issue and just coming across as upset off that people are sticking their nose into his business and it is causing problems for his kids. Single parent families with a parent working four jobs to make ends meet. Now those are kids with problems. Today's players could care less about the integrity of the game and the guys who came before them playing for peanuts by todays standards to make it what it is.