Minwell will beat Knox 171lb at State Finals?

rigger101

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember folks, there is one 171 wrestler that has yet to lose except to Logan Spencer @ 189 in OT on a controversial TD call (also remember that Kirn himself escaped a loss to Logan by one point, just last weekend).

Don't overlook Aaron Martin @ Blackman,,, he can keep a match close and pull out the victory with anyone in the state, except for one of his own team-mates that he works out with every day. CAn you imagine better preparation for Knox? :rolleyes: Anything can happen before Sat. night.

soms

I believe Minwell will beat Knox if they meet in the finals.

825569370[/snapback]

After what I saw the Bartlett kid did to Minwell in the 1st 2 rounds< I will stay with Knox! Minwell poured it on in the 3rd. I think Knox was on the mats about 30 scds tonight.

It will be interesting tomorrow. Knox has a beast from NE named Ligon. What is his record? He looked really strong and quick!

well, knox won, and he controlled him, he looked like he really wanted it tonight, congrats to minwell, but knox wanted it more I think, at least that is what it looked like, and what about nick reveiz. alot of people didn't think he'd win, not bad for a kid who's wrestled only two years.

KKW, why the doubting man? gotta know?