AA State Championship

KnowALOT

This is too funny :justwrestle: Tournament time is here and all you fans from all these other schools can find to talk about is Walker Valley. That must say you dont think your team has a chance in hot water to win any games in the district or regionals and sectionals and state are beyond reach.... :(

Can't ya'll say at least good job ladies for your own school and look forward to next year :D:blink:

Edited by GottaHaveHeart

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys still don't realize that 7AA is still the best district in the state. All you other guys that are screaming Westview, Gibson, Obion, Harpeth, or Walker Valley are out of your minds. 7AA has only dominated now since 99. But you all tend to forget things like that. If anyone takes down anyone from 7AA this year it may be Walker Valley, though they are like Gibson and those guys, they don't play in a tough district. But I seen Westview and Gibson play, Gibson just isn't all that great this year and Westview is way too undisciplined to play against a team that can handle their pressure. Its Upperman's year this year thumb

This field is more wide open than usual. It seems like there has been more negative than positive said here about Walker Valley. They were a contender last year and have returned their key players. Sure they may not be undefeated this year, but Mt. Juliet only beat them by nine.

They may not win it, but I'd hate to have to play them in an elimination round. There would be some uneasy feelings in West TN if 13AA had to meet them before Murfreesboro.

These mean nothing I know, but Gibson County has beaten LA, Westview has beaten Gibson County and Jackson County, Jackson County has beaten LA, LA has beaten Upperman, Upperman has beaten Westview........making sense?

This field is more wide open than usual. It seems like there has been more negative than positive said here about Walker Valley. They were a contender last year and have returned their key players. Sure they may not be undefeated this year, but Mt. Juliet only beat them by nine.

They may not win it, but I'd hate to have to play them in an elimination round. There would be some uneasy feelings in West TN if 13AA had to meet them before Murfreesboro.

One thing that I know beats Walker Valley is speed and quickness. Just press them and they will turn the ball over.