Halls Red Devils

guru5

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where they go after that coach from campbell co. so for all you ccchs folks up there to our north be weary of loosing that coach like i mentioned to you so long ago during football season. it's been in the making for a long time can you say "DEFENSE"

With the resignation of coach Shepard, who is in line for the head job at Halls?  Do they hire from within or do they look for the high profile coach?

825571627[/snapback]

Is there anything to the rumor that Coach Ron Aydelott of Nashville Hillsboro is interested in the Halls job?

I heard he intervewed for the Father Ryan job before Coach Lussier accepted.

Coach A would be a great fit for Halls if they don't want to go with a homeboy.

Is Julian the maniac that works for Powell and wears the black track pants and visor during games? The one who doesn't kow how to control himself on the sidelines? If not, my apologies. If so, yeah he'd make a real dandy role model. :o

The subject really ain't who the next coach will be guys. The subject at Halls is keeping their kids at Halls. That's gonna take a likeable Coach that the kids can relate too. Maybe it should be the guy from Powell after all. He acts like a 12 year old....he might be perfect.

I thought Newman would be taking over at Halls. :P I'm sorry, I'm being a jerk. I hope Halls does find a good coach, seriously. Maryville and Halls rvialry used to be heated and we all miss that. Lately, it's been like MHS vs. Heritage, WB, Carter or TN High...woops, there I go again. :D