L.C. beats Trenton

LakeCountyFan142311

mrbigster... you're really funny! :D To be for real, I think the championship game with Halls and Lake County will be very good. Halls is playing a whole lot better from the last time we met up. I know alot of people were surprised about them knocking off the #1 seed (Middle College) last night. Although, I've always said seasonal games don't really matter except for how the brackets lay out. The real time to shine is at tournament time. Halls is shining right now. They're playing great defense. Our defense is our offense. When we cause alot of turnovers and convert them into buckets, we feed off that. Our energy goes sky high. I see Lake County is still playing well also. We just have to settle down and play ball with them.

Who would you pick for All District this year? Don't be biased towards Lake County either? :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.lots of talent coming from humboldt and union city both.its hrd to compete against teams year in and year out with towns that have a walmart or even a supercenter.i remember one year halls was AA playing football against huntingon,union city and milan.its still hard to grasp how union city can only muster 300 plus students only with the size of that town unless several going to obion instead.lots of talent.guess it will be 6 teams in each district next year unless they are laid out differently.

wow.lots of talent coming from humboldt and union city both.its hrd to compete against teams year in and year out with towns that have a walmart or even a supercenter.i remember one year halls was AA playing football against huntingon,union city and milan.its still hard to grasp how union city can only muster 300 plus students only with the size of that town unless several going to obion instead.lots of talent.guess it will be 6 teams in each district next year unless they are laid out differently.

825573607[/snapback]

UC only has around 10,500 people within the city limits.....As far as Wal-Marts go,heck Fulton,Ky. has a Wal-Mart....LOL.....

I remember those years when Halls was in the football region with UC....Not many competitve games.....But,that was when UC was going to the state every year and placed second in the state finals a couple of years....Not many people anywhere competed with them then....

District 14A will be in Region 7 and will include....Union City,Humboldt,Bradford,Gleason,Greenfield,Halls,Lake Co.,Peabody and South Fulton.....

There are some real good stories gonna be popping up next year with Union City in this district...For instance..Peabody vs UC..Clint vs Shane & Marty Sisco...Lake Co. vs UC...Whitby vs UC again with the Siscos...South Fulton vs UC...For real now..county rivals.....Bradford vs UC..Evans at Bradford was a coach in the UC school system last year...Gleason vs UC...Shane Sisco's ex team....Union City loses one senior off this years team which is #2 ranked in AA and 30-2....

I wasn't there but the radio announcer said it was a bogus call on the refs part. Sounds like he jumped the gun. I would have lost control too if I was called for something like that and it was my 5th foul. That would have been a big point in the game for Trenton if he had made a clean steal and cut the lead to 7. Then after the game it sounded like L.C. need to take control of their fans. That's real tacky when fans come out of the stands to harass the opposing teams players. Some fans need to GROW up; your team just blew them out by 23 and your still acting stupid!!

825571917[/snapback]

You need to get your story straight. Our fans didnt do anything. WE are not Stupid. I was there....it was Partree from trenton swinging on our fans. If you're not there dont comment!!

I live in Halls and listen to 97.7 and 101.3 all the time.  I like listening to hear what other schools are doing, plus from time-to-time they do an occassional Halls game that I can listen to when I can't make a road trip.  Tinkle and 101.3 actually came to Halls at the end of the season to do the Greenfield/Halls game.

I don't see a problem with them being "biased" because they are actually covering their own base schools.  They are suppose to show a little "bias" because they are getting paid by sponsors to cover those schools.  Trenton radio actually does a great job of telling the story.  They weren't crying about last night's game, only telling what he actually saw.  Robin didn't say anything like "we got got cheated" or "these refs are horrible".  He was pretty much reporting what he saw, good or bad.

I'm giving myself away, but I do the PA at Halls and yes, I am biased.  I give credit for made baskets by the other team, but not quite the umph as I would for when Demarcus or Kyra hit a shot.

I'm looking forward to both of tomorrow's games.  They should be great to watch.

825572886[/snapback]

We don't have to ask our mommies to cheer on our team. Sorry!!!!