Westveiw drops 104 on Crockett Co.

sleezye9

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been a fast paced game as usual. Did CC play defense?..lol...or are the Chargers that good?...congrats to Westview..I can't remember the last time I observed a 104 points in a playoff game in high school girls' basketball...kinda crazy ain't it?? :ph34r:

825571919[/snapback]

Not much defense played by either team really...but Westview is good. CC put up I think about 68 points. Westview was hitting the 3's and offensive rebounding and second chance shots helped. Westview is playing the best ball in our region right now.

Last nite was the night when Westview could have scored 130, everything was clicking! I hope they didn't score too many last nite and saved some for the next game. WOW, Obion Co beat Gibson Co, it shocked me, I guess the ghost of Spencer didn't show its ugly face last nite! :blink: It will be an excellent championship on Saturday!

With the injury to Laura Crittendon , I thought Westview would struggle, but EVERYBODY stepped it up a notch. Westview has to have that kind of performance every nite and everything will take care of itself! thumb

FullCourtPress.... :o:o Getty Up!

I wish I could have been there to see that whipping. I have got a feeling that whipping occurred as a direct result of the fact that Crockett Co took Westview's spot in the state tournament last year, and Westview is still not happy about it. I look for Westview to Pistol Whip the Lady Rebels next, I might need to get involved if their is a pistol whipping.

If anybody needs an attorney as a result of a pistol whipping.

I'm Denny Crane

oletimer has CDD

"Clue Deficit Disorder"

get a clue man, westview could have scored 150

and CC had 37 points with 3min left in 2nd Q which was probably more than any other team in the state last night - INCLUDING BOYS TEAMS

WHS had 57 with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and held for one shot at the half before crockett fouled em with 30 sec left in half

didnt press in the second half but for about 2 minutes

89 after 3 and played 3rd teamers in the 4th

bellamy played about 2 min in the second half

they were very nice to CC

Edited by MinnesotaBass

What happened WesCharge?  104 points?  Did you talk heavyd into getting the wizard to slow the game down to a halfcourt pace?  :P

Wow!  Westview is scary offensively.

825572434[/snapback]

Insanity...give up 2 to get 2 or 3!! We can score with anybody, but can we stop anybody? We need an accountant to add the #s these ladies put up!

And they were fairly nice, it could have been a 130 point nite!

Edited by WesCharge