COACHING POSITIONS OPEN OR LOOKING

ELA

I would like to send you additional information but I will not put it out on the web. If you like, turn on your account to accept e-mail, I will e-mail discussion items and some other important information.

Again thanks for the information. I have amended my account so that you can now email me the information. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If there is any information that you want from me then just let me know at that time.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, first off I would like to say, that I am enjoying this web forum site. My name is Erick and I have recently moved to the Memphis, TN. area. ( 3 yrs) from San Diego, CA. For the past 4yrs I have been coaching Pop Warner football 12-14yo. in CA. and 11-12yo for GYAA here in Memphis. I have playing experience at the college level at SDSU (3 yrs.) and in the CFL (5 yrs.). I did not graduate from college due to enlisting into the military in 91. I found that coaching and teaching football is my calling and passion. I am currently enrolled in a Sports Coaching degree program and I am looking for a walk-on or volunteer coaching position in or around the Memphis area. My defensive knowledge are LB's and DB's (positions I have played). Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Again thanks for the information. I have amended my account so that you can now email me the information. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If there is any information that you want from me then just let me know at that time.

Rapbwood---I tried emailing you but for some reason there was an error so if you have trouble emailing me then let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wartburg Central High School is accepting applications for Head Football Coach. Contact The Principal Mr. Dallas Davis Or Assistant Principal Mrs. Carol Engebretson at 423-346-6616. 1119 Knoxville Hwy. Wartburg, Tn 37887. Fax 423-346-5665

School Website Is http://wchs.k12tn.net/

Morgan County Website is http://mcs.k12tn.net/

Or contact,

Mike Davis, Director

Morgan County School System

136 Flat Fork Road

Wartburg, Tennessee 37887

Phone: 423.346.6214

Fax: 423.346.6043

davism@mcsmail.net

• 2 weeks later...

Sycamore Middle School boys is open. This school is located about 30 minutes north of Nashville and 20 minutes south of Clarksville.

This would be a nice job to have. Should have plenty of talent next year.

You can contact principal Judy Bell at the school 615-746-8852.

sycamorebasketball@yahoo.com

Edited by smscoachw