Who has the best fan section in TN?

nastysquad06

Yea...right. Cumberland has an awful student section. The section itself is magnormously huge, but dang, they do nothing during the game. They are A-W-F-U-L.

825579732[/snapback]

There isn't a student section that i have been around that is as loud as cumberland county's student section when there team is playin a non rivalry game. They are especially loud when it comes down to the wire. When cleveland played them up there i thought that there must of been a couple thousand people and when i looked up i realized that there was only at the most 300.

im seeing some disagreeing here- which one is it???

oh, right, it doesnt really matter cause SHHS has the best fans, sorry i forgot.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage[/url]Punter' date='Feb 22 2005 - 09:24 PM']It takes a lot to get our team into the game, but personally I'm in it the whole time and never get out.....I alone make up for most schools, whole section.  But thats that one game....Once I get everyone goin then we get goin

825580345[/snapback]

so lemme get this straight.........

you are in charge of getting the crowd going- thats quite a task, considering your bet of quitting being a fan forever if someone else has a better section....i find it hard to believe it all rests on the shoulders of one man, but if this is true, give yourself a pat on the back....you deserve it!!!

as for science hill fans, no one takes it upon themselves to "rowdy up" the crowd, if you will....it comes as instinct to everyone with an appreciation of maroon and gold my friend....

personally, i find your bet laughable, but when i think about it and realize that basketball is losing another "loyal" fan, it brings me deep sorrow...

GO TOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By saying you couldn't care less about the "crazies"...you are saying that you do care about the crazies. saying you couldn't care less means you could not care less...and you go to Brentwood Acadamy, you must have a lot of money to pay people to go to that school, it can't be your brains that got you in.

825580168[/snapback]

By saying that I "coulnd't care less" I meant that my care for them could not be any lower. And just because I go to Brentwood Academy, it does not mean that I have money, I happen to be on financial aid because it is too expensive for both of my working parents to pay for it, and I do not start for any sports team so do not even go into the argument that BA pays their students.

I couldn't care less about all of the "Crazies" nobody compares to the Mustache Mafia from <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>, plus our team backs up all of our cheers unlike all of the other schools.

825580144[/snapback]

first of all....theres like 50-100 of u guys and thats it so go ahead and throw them out and well.....for this whole thread in general...I'm going to close my eyes and act like there is not ANOTHER one of these threads -_-

when McEwen played there your student section was not into game only thing somebody in heritage student section was doing was booing when puckett had the ball and after he dunk on heritage

825580321[/snapback]

Timbdp are you mad cuz there isnt much to cheer for over at White House? If there was something to cheer for you would have never been at our game to see our student section. Right?