DII middle

unanymous89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they played Bellbuckle. I dont really know what happened, i wasnt at the game. i just heard that BGA played like they were emotionally drained. one of the the goals against them went off the crossbar and the other went off the post before they went in.

Well the predictions all seemed accurate, BGA beat BA 2-0. Was this game one sided or did BA put up a fight? what are the chances of these 2 meeting again in the region tourny? speaking of the tourny what do the seeds look like they will be? from my brief glance at records and scores i think they will end up like this:

1. BGA

2. Ryan

3. MBA

4. USN

5. BA

6. JP2

7,8,9. Webb, Sewanne, MTCS not really sure if sewanee has a team or how the seeding will be based on these 3, but its kind of irrelevant.

What team out of the bottom 3 (USN, BA, JP2) has the best chance at pulling an upset in the tourny and getting to state? or will it be the top 3 with ease?

i dont think anything is a lock this year. i would say the top 3 advance but usn is know for pullin some upsets just look at last years state tourny. they have a group of players that can put some wins together down the stretch so we'll see. my one pick for a sleeper would be usn ba close behind

yeah, unless Ryan gives it away, they have a lock on the number one seed. As in any tourny, anything can happen, but the top three teams should easily make it to state.

as for the BA game, it was pretty onesided. BA played a very defensive game until they scored on themselves (it was mostly Conner's fault even though he didnt score). After that they just didnt seem to try anymore until the very end of the game when BA had a final spirt of energy.

We played Father Ryan early in the season and were up 2-1 with about 5 min left and they beat us 3-2. They are a decent team and will probably come out #1 in the mid but i still cant believe they beat us. We should have won that game we were just inexperienced and have improved greatky since then. I would like another shot at them.

you know we deserved that win more than you did. the whole game we were clearly the better team just couldnt finish and we put it together in the last 5 minutes. We are a clutch team as we also proved against BGA. With the players you have their isnt much room for improvement either, but im glad you beat BGA even though a number of their players were missing but hey a win is a win just like our win over you

yeah, unless Ryan gives it away, they have a lock on the number one seed. As in any tourny, anything can happen, but the top three teams should easily make it to state.

as for the BA game, it was pretty onesided. BA played a very defensive game until they scored on themselves (it was mostly Conner's fault even though he didnt score). After that they just didnt seem to try anymore until the very end of the game when BA had a final spirt of energy.

825659246[/snapback]

Shut up ydet. ConnOr (or not er buddy) played his butt off that game. Connor is a great defender and it wasnt totally his fault. Also BA had a chance early on to take a 1-0 lead, philip masters missed from no joke like 2 feet out, that could've changed the outcome tremendously. However hats off to BGA, heck of a team. Wade, Dustin, Taylor, Bristol all those guys are great players. As for you ydet, you talk an awful lot of crap for a guy that plays JV, connor would eat your lunch any day of the week. You are right though when you say that BA kinda folded after that first goal, they have a history of doing that all year long. However things look to be changing, they are not happy with there record at this point, they are much better than there record shows and the state tournament is still there ultimate goal, so look for them to come to the region tourny with fire in there eyes.