Boys, Pull up your shorts!

DelTavian

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wear pants.  They should be plenty long enough.  Or are the too long?  What is the preferred length?

825586641[/snapback]

the riverdale warriors have by far the longest shorts i have ever seen in basketball, they are at least 3 inches longer than everyone else's that they play and it looks terrible w/ shorts half way down your shin, almost looks like they would interfere w/ playing, or at least be extremely uncomfortable

Bottom line (no pun intented)

Butt cracks are not sexy or flattering!!!

It's a style that started from thugs, the lower food chain of society.

So young men, keep right on emulating your idols and heros that are drug dealers, women beaters, man whores and just plain trash.

Real men(white, black, green, purple) set a standard for EXCELLENCE not as a playa( and for goodness sakes kids get a dictionary for spelling and we dont need a new langugage)

But that is just the opinion of a married man with two sons, and a almost steady job ( teacher and coach ) and a taxpayer that is sick of paying for the mistakes of punks.

WHEW that feels better!!!!

Young men of high school basketball everywhere, I come to you today asking you to clean up the sport.  thumb

It is long past time that you all pull your shorts up to your belt line, (that's your waist line or to put it very simply.....above your butt cheeks!) and look like gentlemen.

I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green, big city or country bumpkin. You all look goofy by trying to make your butts hang out of the top of your shorts and it's high time this trend ended.

Not to mention the fact that I don't know how any of you who do this have time to dribble, shoot, rebound or defend. You can't do it up to your potential because you're too busy fooling with the back of your britches. B)

Young gentlemen of the court...unite! Clean up Tennessee high school basketball! Pull up your shorts! You're mommas don't want to see you dressed like that. The men in the crowd don't want to see you like that. And I sure don't want to see it close up through my camera lense :ph34r:

So pull up your shorts for the good of all mankind. Besides, isn't the trend way out of date anyway?

Del (working for a better Tennessee everyday through the little things.) :P

825586148[/snapback]

I think some of you older folks need to take the blinders off and realize it's the 60's or the 70's or even the 80's anymore. Fashion changes. Recognize it. This kind of fashion is not gonna go away. Sorry. It's not a trend either. It's now apart of culture. It originated in the hip-hop culture, which has evolved into the pop culture we live in today. Every generation has or does something in their culture that makes the generation before them look down on them for. My advice to everyone over the age of 23, get over it.

Edited by HotSauce11

Sorry. It's not a trend either. It's now apart of culture.

825586711[/snapback]

Hey guys, how many times did we say that when our 'tube socks' went to our knees and our hair was on our shoulders while we was stylin' in our suede Converse All-Stars!

You'd think the hip-hop culture could buy pants that fit. They're easier to catch though if you have to run one down. Dude's either gonna lose his pants and trip or his belt's so tight he can't move his legs or he has to run with one hand holdin' a belt loop. I agree HotSauce, it's very cool and I don't think it's going away, either. :ph34r: