shelbyville vs white co.

90warrior

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Shelbyville heads are in the game they can pull the 1st round out and get closer to home the next round. Coach has had the girls in the right position but the girls seem to lose it as things go. I hope that they go into this game and want to win

And not just go though the motions. They have the talent to do it if they just believe thumb

Edited by Sidetrain

shelbyville played a great 3 quarters against lincoln co in the semis, but lost it in the final period, which lincoln had alot to do with that. also played extremely well in their other 2 tournament games. not sure that home court will be an advantage for white co in this one. look for alot of eaglette followers, a good game plan by insell, and a chance for them to pull it out in the 4th.

Edited by coachlj65

For the first time in history the Eaglettes have no point guard play if White Co is going to win, they have to exploit that. Snipes has to run the point at times and if they keep Jarrell boxed out, then you can work from the inside also. Columbia held them to 21 points and 29 points this year by perimeter pressure FWIW

white co. has a chance to put the defending state champions out of the tourn. it won't be easy but i'll take white co. at home. what does everybody else think?

mjbears what do u think?

825587805[/snapback]

Glad you asked my opinion on this one 90. Some people think I'm outspoken and maybe I am. Just that girls basketball and Mt. Juliet in particular is my passion.

To the subject at hand Shelbyville vs. White County at Sparta. This is a extremely hard game for me to pick. My heart is telling me White County. But my head is saying Shelbyville. If White County gets a quick start and the crowd (hopefully it will be BIG) gets behind them they could take it. Shelbyville will be a tough out. I've only seen White County one time and that was early in the season against Wilson Central and it wasn't much of a contest at that time. But White County has shown a lot of improvement since then. Same goes for Shelbyville. Only saw them once and that was early in the season against MtJ. Alot has changed since then.

If the Lady Bears were not playing tomorrow nite I'd probably come down there for the game. Should go down to the wire. Good luck ! ! ! !