Livingston Acad. VS. Greenbriar

livingstonfreak

You can always tell when someone from the Plateau is posting.  How can you say they did well last year against them?  LA held the ball the whole first half, which I think was a great strategy because MLK stayed in their 2-3 zone.  Then LA came out the 2nd half and tried to play with them and lost by almost 30.

825594312[/snapback]

I think you reversed this one. MLK was the ones holding the ball for the entire second quater last year.

BIG BEN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to one of the players after the game, and from what I know no coaching change for next year. LA is a streaky team and a lot of people knew that, they had been playing well at Sparta and had to come home to play this one. But there streak stayed in sparta tonight, LA came home and couldnt do anything offensively. There defense was decent but has been a lot better, foul trouble killed them, and they just wasnt themselves tonight. Coaching, a problem tonight maybe, but sometimes I feel there is only so much a coch to do the rest is left in the players hands, and tonight LA played a bad game and lost by 9, to bad it was the one that counted. Best wishes for next years players and this years seniors

Well told ya that the teams in 7AA couldn't play. If it weren't for a fluke, it would have been a sweep. LA ran across the better team tonight. No excuses for LA, they were a one seed playing a four on their home floor. You aren't gonna get much more of an advantage than that. Goes to show you where the better talent is.

Big win for the Greenbrier program. Defense and rebounding were the difference. The offense is still struggling a little but looked better in the 2nd half.

Livingston has a good team and had a great year. A very respectful host with a large fan base. Good luck to you guys next year.

Now......round 4 vs. Lipscomb. No better time to knock them off.

Big win for the Greenbrier program. Defense and rebounding were the difference. The offense is still struggling a little but looked better in the 2nd half.

Livingston has a good team and had a great year. A very respectful host with a large fan base. Good luck to you guys next year.

Now......round 4 vs. Lipscomb. No better time to knock them off.

825596251[/snapback]

I am glad to see there is at least one greenbrier fan that has a clue...You are almost exactly right. REBOUNDING and foul trouble was the difference...