Station Camp vs. Upperman

Ragland

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SC will win if they can keep their heads on straight i have never seen upperman play but i know that their district is nothing compared to 8AA.

825590425[/snapback]

where are u people gettin that district 7aa is so much weaker the 8aa i guarantee u that that is not a fact yall may have the better team in mlk but on the whole district how is ur district better i jus dont get it?

Well beings that 8AA swept 7AA last year and that 8AA wins the region virtually every year, that would be the indication why everyone thinks that 8AA is better than 7AA.

825590484[/snapback]

I have to agree with tennisguy, until 7AA steps up and gets a team to the championship game it will be considered the weaker of the two. However unlike last year, its not a lock that 7AA will be swept this year, you could see a split in the opening round but i still predict an all 8AA finals with MLK vs DL. I am hoping for LA to beat DL and hey they have a big advantage playing this game at home so it wouldn't be that big of an upset, especially since they have already beaten them once, so hopefully LA can do what no other team has been able to do as of late and thats get to the championship game! Good luck 7AA! thumb

8 AA is no doubt a tougher district than 7AA. MLK WILL win the region no doubt but the other half of the bracket is up for grabs between Lipscomb, Livingston, and Greenbrier. If the district 8 teams play well they could sweep district 7. No disrespect to district 7 but it just doesnt have the same type athletes as district 8.

Go watch MLK and Lipscomb who will both win by 30+ against your 3 and 4 teams. Your 1 and 2 teams will be lucky to win vs. Dist 8s 3 and 4 seeds. That will tell you who has the tougher district.

Devilfanatic and all others who don't remember, how quickly we forget. This is the fourth year this region has been together. Let's look at the region finals from those years.

Year 1: David Lipscomb beat Upperman. (By the way DL was only there because Ethan Flatt hit a very late 3 pointer and York's shot to tie at the buzzer missed in the semis.)

Year 2: Portland beat York on a freehtrow with no time on the clock.

Year 3: MLK beat Portland

Year 4: We'll find out.

I find it interesting that the "weak" 7AA has put a team in the finals 2 of 3 years, yet we've not stepped up. From top to bottom 8AA is probably better, but if the 8AA thinks they will walk into the Upper Cumberland area and find an easy time of it, they are sadly mistaken.

I believe Livingston has the only chance of making it to the finals for 7AA, Upperman if they beat Station Camp, they run into MLK which will be a huge problem. But if upperman does beat MLK, it would be nice to see Livingston vs Upperman in the finals, but I think I am asking for to much there. But that would be one packed gym. Good Luck to upperman against SC

you 7-aa fans keep overlooking greenbrier and station camp. dont worry about either team. they probably cant match up with livingston or upperman. just too weak and no size or shooters. you guys just worry about lipscomb and mlk. after all greenbrier lost to mlk 2 times and lipscomb 3. station camp lost to mlk 3 times and lipscomb twice. both teams have played a weak schedule too. it should be a breeze into the semis for both livingston and upperman. :D

nothing against jackson co or smith co but those games might get real ugly. jackson may struggle to get in double figures. mlk will press all 4 quarters even if their up by 50. lipscomb will play some bench to save their starters for the semis. mlks coach likes to pad the stats and look good in the paper. :D

someone from the east gives us a weather report