South Pittsburg VS. Temple

bigbody1220

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mouw will play him better than anyone else has played him. Both Mouw and his older brother play great low post defense against bigger, stronger, more athletic guys. I won't say that he will shut him down, because i feel that A. Robinson is as good as everyone ( mostly south pitt fans) say he is he can't be shut down, just controlled. However, the game will not be decided in the low-post, it will be decided at the guard spots. It all depends on how good Caleb wants to look going into the region CHUMPionship (single A is Chumps). Temple is the best team in the state, their not overly cocky, but still I really would like to see SP beat them.

TEMPLE by 20 at least

825596279[/snapback]

"CHUMPionship?" Ask CSAS, Ooltewah, East Ridge, and McCallie if Single A teams are chumps. I may be crazy (which I am) but I would put Temple up against most schools in the state, regardless of class. They may not win every game but it would be close. By the way, do you even know why we have classes? School size, genius. I, for one, am impressed with what most Single A teams do with their enrollment and the type of basketball that they continually play, i.e. Tennessee Temple. Chumps? I beg to differ.

Offense: Advantage Robinson

Defense: Advantage Mouw

Rebounding: Advantage Mouw

Overall: Mouw

Temple by 25+.

South Pitt played horrible for 3 quarters, to a mediocre Boyd team. It will also take good coaching to win this game, you know, calling time outs to stop the bleeding and talking to your players, not just the officals...

"CHUMPionship?"  Ask CSAS, Ooltewah, East Ridge, and McCallie if Single A teams are chumps.  I may be crazy (which I am) but I would put Temple up against most schools in the state, regardless of class.  They may not win every game but it would be close.  By the way, do you even know why we have classes? School size, genius. I, for one, am impressed with what most Single A teams do with their enrollment and the type of basketball that they continually play, i.e. Tennessee Temple.  Chumps? I beg to differ.

825596601[/snapback]

I agree Temple is great they have been great since I was in school in the late 90's I dont quite understand what you are saying about CSAS they only played Grace and they won that game(and that is a rivalry game you young ones dont know about that) I cant wait until next year when CSAS moves back down to singlea(especially since they have one of the smallest schools as far as enrollment in AA in the state)they had some great matchups with Temple back in the day, and for all of you Temple fans CSAS won the last matchup between the two teams. It's on next year

Anyone who says that single A is for chumps should put Temple on their schedule.  Just ask Ooltewah or East Ridge about Temple.  Back to the game,  Temple just has too many weapons to stop in this one.  SP will play tough, but Temple should win.  Temple 84 South Pitt. 54

825596576[/snapback]

There is no way temple could beat a team like fairley or white station or clevland so that's why they are chumps

That's true you have to have a coach who knows what he is doing and really it should not take a rocket scientist to know he has to do stuff like that to keep the game in hand.Again i state you put temple against the triple a teams like fairley and whit station and bradly central and all the schools like that and they would more than likely get blown out of the buliding because they do not have the size or athlectic abilites to play against those likes, but i guess that's why they are single a. They could not beat a soul outta memphis

825596832[/snapback]

Classifications are not based on talent, they are based on school enrollment, thats why Chattanooga has a bunch of Single A and AA teams Temple's "lack of athletes" is because they only have about 200 students if that many, you cant really expect to have an allstar lineup when you only have about 85-100 boys to choose from in the whole school, So when you think about people should really appreciate whats being done over there at Temple, So why would you expect Temple to compete with White Station or some of the other traditional AAA powerhouse schools, that like criticizing the best divisionIII college basketball team because they cant compete with North Carolina, Wake Forest and Illinois

Revolution I will agree that you are crazy. You take Temple and I will take Northside ( isn't that the team with the Delk's). Or I'll take Giles, Bradley, Cleveland, Brainerd (with Corey), CSAS, or even South Pitt (just playin Temple will beat South by as many as they want). I just looked up how many kids Temple has, 184, and I was shocked that they could even field a competitive B-Ball team. I will say that as soon as football season starts next season that number will be down to about 150, 30 kids are going to spend some time on IR with various injuries.

He didnt say could beat those teams he used the word compete. So read first people. And he is right by the way. They beat Ooltewah by 9, who beat Brainerd and played them very close. Could they beat White Station , Brentwood Academy or anyone else like that? Probably not but his point is they can play with anyone, and he is right.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Revolution I will agree that you are crazy. You take Temple and I will take Northside ( isn't that the team with the Delk's). Or I'll take Giles, Bradley, Cleveland, Brainerd (with Corey), CSAS, or even South Pitt (just playin Temple will beat South by as many as they want).  I just looked up how many kids Temple has, 184, and I was shocked that they could even field a competitive B-Ball team. I will say that as soon as football season starts next season that number will be down to about 150, 30 kids are going to spend some time on IR with various injuries.

825596861[/snapback]

Ha that was funny but Wadley is not going to let any of his significant basketball players think about football let alone play it, especially if they win the state this year