Brentwood Academy v. Harding

CR4

Harding played a really good game.  They shot 43 Three Pointers, and if they had hit their open shots they would have been winning at the 5:50 mark... That is when BA began to get every single call and got an And-1 everytime down the court!  I give a lot of credit to BA they are very good, but Harding is just as good as them and it is a sad to see them end their amazing season this way... Great job Harding... Seniors we love you!

825602545[/snapback]

Harding played a pretty good game but to say they are as

good as BA is silly. Because Price played lights out and the

others were able to hit some timely threes, they were able

to stay in the game at times. However, they were down by

double digits for most of the game.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really impresse with Marion Price as well.  The kid can flat out score.  Itzme what did you hear about Belmont being interested?  That could be a good fit.

825602922[/snapback]

From a local fan I know who is very tied in to and knowledgable about Nashville hoops. It would be a very good fit. If Price were 4-5 inches taller, he could pick a school.

I dont think shooting 13 of 43 from the three point line and 35% from the field is shooting lights out, because I have been to every Harding game this year and they have shot better than that many times... Plus they were 20-13, they came nowhere close to 18 losses, and the only reason they had a mediocre record is because fo the stretch where they lost Alexander and Corbett, and lost to Cordova, MUS, ECS, St. Benedict, and Briarcrest... Harding is not as good as BA but could beat them if some of the calls made yesterday were not made... By the way, Harding got a Techincal Foul called on them after a foul, the kid shot the two free throws, and then BA was allowed to bring somebody in to shoot the two Techs, and then he got taken right back out, I tought you had to be on the floor when the Tech was called to shoot, kind of classless esp. being up by 15 at that point in the 4th, during the "crazy no fouls on BA, foul on Harding everytime down the court" stage of the game...