COALFIELD VS UNAKA

jackets4ever

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO YELLOWJACKETS.

GOOD LUCK SATURDAY NIGHT YOU ALL CAN DO IT. UNAKA HAS A GOOD RECORD BUT THEY ARE VERY BEATABLE JUST ASK CLOUDLAND. THEIR STRENTGH OF SCHEDULE IS NOT THAT GREAT.

GOOD LUCK TO ONEIDA ALSO THEY PLAYED VERY GOOD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

GO GET EM JACKETS.

825601354[/snapback]

B) Just wanted to show my support for the staff and players in Coalfield on Sat. night. The Lady Jackets are a true class act !! It was a heart wrenching loss for the Lady Tigers in Greenback on wed. Nobody likes to lose...my kid just didn't want to see her season come to an end. RHS has come a looooong way since last season. However now that it is said and done, we most likely could not have taken a loss to all around better team. It was a great game on both ends. We have a lot of respect and admiration for Jackson #10 as a player as well as her teammates. Best of luck to the Lady Jackets we're pulling for you guys all the way.

PS....I wouldn't mind a ride to Mufreesboro at all B)

I agree with Goose that the switch to Wartburg won't affect Coalfield too much, but it is indeed a rip to the Lady Jackets that they aren't permitted to host their substate game after their accomplishment of winning the region, especially when you consider that 1.) TSSAA didn't have a problem with the region being hosted at Greenback, and 2.) Unaka hosted the substate game a year ago.

I wouldn't worry about where the game was played as much as the team comming in. You got a team that will be at the top of their game. Give Cloudland credit, they played super and deserved to win. But the key to the game was when Unaka's point guard when out of the game after being hit in the eye. In the six minutes she sat Unaka turned the ball over 5 times.

They also had two players sitting in foul trouble.

I don't care if you play the game at Brushy Mtn. I not one to get on here and predict scores but rest assured Unaka will come ready to play.

And for what it's worth, with the addition of the new benches on both ends and behind the bleachers, Unaka seats 1050 people.

Edited by starman